Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've certainly wasted no time in getting stuck into your new Predator. :)

Usually the entire board has had their figure a few months before all the customs start showing up.

1b271efc00f6.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

You've certainly wasted no time in getting stuck into your new Predator. :)

Usually the entire board has had their figure a few months before all the customs start showing up.
:)
i got very fond of remaking all my other predators and waited so long for something new to remake, so i started right after unpacking.

Hey Bro which company did you go through?? was it abc express??

im not sure if i should wait untill the shop here gets it or if i should buy it on ebay..

???????? help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dunno

Got it through eBay. From a seller in Hong Kong. Username: djfungshing. Cost plus 5 day shipping (I got it in 3) $US255. With the awesome aussie dollar costed me $AU245.

neck mod finished.

1. neck itself:
5bec0bfe85e2.jpg

2. a usual procedure of head modifying:
4f1ca41bf0b8.jpg

3. result.
4813aa816a9a.jpg

87e6b2108deb.jpg

i don't know how many mm it became shorter, but the collar now has no neck above and below it. it goes from chest to throat.
and head angle is slighty changed: it is not so proudly risen as before. it goes forward a little. cannot describe, don't know words.

f620a5f625a2.jpg

@P
ey, any chance on adding some height mod? fancy tinkering the foot pegs to see what the options are? (which is really against your height reduction mods) hehe

@P
ey, any chance on adding some height mod? fancy tinkering the foot pegs to see what the options are? (which is really against your height reduction mods) hehe
never tried... i know about the mod of adding material between stomach and pelvis, but never did it not to make them long.
and for my preds he is already giant as hell. pity, i hoped he will be the same.

184f5fc891cd.jpg

I really hope mine gets here today! I paid for 3 day shipping...I've tried tracking on the EMS website but it's useless. For 2 days it only said one thing, then last night it updated it telling me two more things which happened 2 days ago!!! :slap:mad::gah:

Useless website. I don't know wether it's in the UK or not due to the website not updating.

never tried... i know about the mod of adding material between stomach and pelvis, but never did it not to make them long.
and for my preds he is already giant as hell. pity, i hoped he will be the same.

184f5fc891cd.jpg

it works well with your clan as is, since you've customized the older preds with height reduction.

will it look wonky if you add a filler at the foot holes to extend the leg a bit?

Appauling service. Paid $60 to have 3 day shipping service, not the sellers fault he sent it out straight away. He sent it out on Friday, and I just phoned ParcelForce (which is who will recieve the parcel from EMS once it hits the UK).
I've been told that my parcel is still in Beijing!!!! Not happy. I paid for express delivery, it probably won't even be here until the end of the week now. :mad:

And to top it all off - I've been informed I'll have to pay Parcel Force money for them to deliver my parcel before I can have it??!!!! :gah: No other company does this, ridiculous. To make it even worse, the EMS website doesn't like to update where the parcel is. It worries me that my parcel hasn't been tracked since Saturday evening. I do hope it's not been lost!! :(

Back