Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0ee1bdf397d9.jpg

Can you please tell me where you got that image? Or anywhere I can see bodybuilders like this? I find there's a severe shortage of good man reference like this. Art reference that is! ;)

IMO, no other 1/6 line looks as good when displayed all together. The preds are all just different enough to make first time observers want to see what the exact differences are. I have all of them except Chopper and Celtic (don't have my Berserker yet either) and no other display in my collection gets as much attention when people look it over. They just draw you in somehow, but man do you pay the price in hard earned dollars... that being said I want more 1/6 preds! :slap

never tried... i know about the mod of adding material between stomach and pelvis, but never did it not to make them long.
and for my preds he is already giant as hell. pity, i hoped he will be the same.

184f5fc891cd.jpg

Can you be more specific please? :)
as i completely don't understand your motivations + don't want to dig the browser history + there is no point in your questions for this thread - no, i cannot. :)
edit: i repeated the search and found the name of that guy. you can do whatever you want with those photos together with Legion.https://www.google.com/images?um=1&...ргей+Цикунков&aq=f&aqi=g-s1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=
Google 'Hot ripped guys'. Trust me, it'll be fine... :monkey3
sorry Legion. your tastes have a right to exist, but you missed.

Last edited:
does anyone wants to trade my berserker for chopper , pm me

Why on earth would you want to trade Berserker so soon? The AvP Preds are so bland and boring. Berserker is much more prettier to look at IMO.

You could always sell Berserker and your Guardian and have enough to buy the Chopper Pred you know.

is not about buying them that kills the whole collecting thing fun , its allways best to trade , and have fun while toy hunting you know

ok guys i finally recived 3 of the berserkers i ordered , as one of my contacts in japan said that he will send me one of the prototypes (not the big predators but the first items in production here it is )

berserker20scar.jpg

berserker20scar202.jpg

berserker203.jpg

the only difference is that this berserker came with 2 cannons instead of 1 , no hand pegs on 1 pair of hands , the blades are 2 sets 1 is diecast metal the other is just plastic , the paint color is different on the body armor there is another hole were to put the extra cannnon , ill post more pictures later

Is that the Diamond Select Darth Maul in the back?

Back