Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe you broke out the measuring tape...man some people and there obsession with this height bull____. All just to prove a point....you gotta be kidding me!

Last edited:
I can't believe you broke out the measuring tape...man some people and there obsession with this height bull____. All just to prove a point....you gotta be kidding me!

We'll need all the millimeters we can get since HT didn't give us the Berserker figure's main selling point (a.k.a. the reason why he's supposed to be expensive despite the crappy articulation and dearth of accessories).

In any case, I might mod mine by adding hot glue onto the boot pegs. That'll make him taller. However, P. made a good point that adding height might make a figure look skinnier since the proportions would be off.

i think i found a SOULution to the height problem...
acce262.jpg

remember that i couldn't translate what you both meant until i actually googled what you proposed.
and when i did - i wanted to kill, not to joke )
Wow dude isn't that a bit of an over reaction? If I recall all they suggested was to google something like hot male model or something like that. Still either way it wasn't so bad that it warranted killing anyone.
It's funny, I measured mine And it's 14' exactly off the stand. I didn't take pics, but I will if nessicary(sp) I'm just not passionate about the whole height issue.
I agree, this whole height thing is a little over the top.

Wow dude isn't that a bit of an over reaction? If I recall all they suggested was to google something like hot male model or something like that. Still either way it wasn't so bad that it warranted killing anyone.

I think the comment was meant as a joke :)

A review by Milo:)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rrTX4Cz6Gjk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rrTX4Cz6Gjk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

People have tried to kill me for less :lol

In other news mines in the country! Hurrah!

Maybe, just maybe I might get him Friday...probably Monday though

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rrTX4Cz6Gjk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rrTX4Cz6Gjk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Thanks for the video, but Milo seems to be a Hot Toys apologist. He says the head was made too small because it'd be too large with the helmet on otherwise (even though the helmet is also far too small), and that the length of the dreads are fine since they're just as long as any other Predator (when in fact they should be much longer than any other Predator). Nice though to see him acknowledge that all the previous predators have been anorexic by comparison.

I think I'll feel the same way as Milo when I get mine but one can never fully trust ones judgement when you first open a new HT figure - because even the worst of them don't fail to impress in the first few hours, days, weeks etc...but sometimes, just sometimes the faults bother you more and more as time goes on. Will it stand up to the test of time as Milo says? We'll have to see.

His point about the headsize and innaccurate face and how Hot Toys has to consider the functionality of the removeable helmet is of course very relevant. As he says Hot Toys can't do what NECA does and release seperate masked and unmasked figures. We can't have it every way, if we want a removeable mask there will be compromises particularly with the new predator face design with the extra large, extra protruding mandibles.

If I recall all they suggested was to google something like hot male model or something like that. Still either way it wasn't so bad that it warranted killing anyone.
oh no, it was supposed to be already done, worth of killing enough, Legion should avoid strangers since now :gun :D
well the joke rots already.

Milo seems to be a Hot Toys apologist. He says the head was made too small because it'd be too large with the helmet on otherwise
i have it in hands and i tell you that new head is the same size like older ones, but the body is a lot bigger, so...
plus the "haircut" back instead of sides, it makes it even smaller.
plus long neck :)
when you put the tentacles forward and change length/angle of neck, it looks a bit better.

f9fb3c5992d1.jpg

(plus photos of neck mod several pages ago)

Back