Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwww! Daddy predator is taking his little sons out to hunt. How cute :lol

Wow, after looking at that pic, Berserker really towers over Falconer. Does anyone know if hot toys will make Falconer shorter then berserker or will the figures be roughly the same size?

There was debate at one point on the size of Preds. Well here's a pic I found on the net from behind the scenes of the movie. Sorry if it's been posted before but I'm not going through a gazillion pages. When I saw this I just remembered all the debate that was going on and thought of posting.

predatorsDVD1.jpg
Sorry my post prior to this was based on this picture.

I really like the armour design and bio-design on the Falconer. (The Bio has a Sauron feel to it design-wise.) Even without a revealed HS, this will be tough to pass up.

A HT figure of Fatburn with all the Pred gear and armour would be awesome............come on HT, announce him and Tracker already! :gah:

they'll probably annouce Tracker or give a teaser pic of there next one right after Christmas so all of us can feel the pinch in our wallets...damn you Hot Toys!

when HT does fatburn...
that figure will certainly be kitbash fodder. imagine bashing a squad of commandos with pred gear. sweeeeeet.

Is it me, or do the Berserker figs seem to have significantly different colored legs than torso/arms? I've got mine showing up next week, and I'm only a little bothered by it. But I thought I'd ask those in hand to offer their insights.

That is another reason why HT must make a Fatburn.....:impatient:

I would love to have fatburn in my collection as well..... But it is possible ?
we presume to get all 3 predators + Royce + highly anticipated Classic (with all official info we've got 3 figures already)

would HT invest their time to go with more than 5 figures for this license ???

Back