Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must confess I doubt I'll even bother with putting the battery in for the helmet. I won't leave it on more than a minute anyways so no real reason for me to bother with it plus if I find out the LED doesn't work, it would irritate me.
And it doesn't end up looking like 3 red dots...

Any remedies for a stripped out screw? I stripped the phillips screw on my War Machine figure trying to rearrange the batteries. That's the reason why I haven't tried to put in Berserker's battery yet. Just bought myself a jeweler's screwdriver that will hopefully do the job right.

I know they sell a tool that you twist into a stripped out screw, but don't know if they make one small enough for these screws. That, or ask a jeweler tips on that.

This just got to my door yesterday and I finally got around to taking a few pictures:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The first Predator I ever owned and now I can't wait until Falconer and Tracker make there way here. I'm hooked. :rock

Last edited:
I must confess I doubt I'll even bother with putting the battery in for the helmet. I won't leave it on more than a minute anyways so no real reason for me to bother with it plus if I find out the LED doesn't work, it would irritate me.

I'm the same way man. Not even going to bother with it by now. Not like I would ever turn it on for display anyways. But I just dont understand why Hot Toys did install them themselves like they did with the P1?

I'm the same way man. Not even going to bother with it by now. Not like I would ever turn it on for display anyways. But I just dont understand why Hot Toys did install them themselves like they did with the P1?

dual or triple batteries, HT have them installed with plastic tab separation.... single battery for smLED, HT leaves it out, mostly to avoid accidental switching-on during transit, & not so convenient to (or to design to) put a plastic tab for a large flat surface area battery.

Think I may use reward points for this guy, I'm warming up to the Super Preds after my 3rd or 4th viewing.

Just gotta decide if I want this guy or the Falconer, I like both pretty equally. The head would have sold me except I think its the one area Hot Toys didn't nail perfectly on this guy.

I'd say get them all. You know you'll want another later, even if two figures doesn't sound appealing right this moment. Plus, as usual, they'll go up in value. Get 'em while they're hot and relatively cheap :lecture.

Interestingly enough, there is a Berserker on ebay right now for $243 plus 15 bucks shipping, so it already appears the value is on the upswing.

Hm, but I still don't think Berserker will reach stupid AVP prices (by stupid I mean that I can't afford them all =P)...or maybe I'm wrong.

Interestingly enough, there is a Berserker on ebay right now for $243 plus 15 bucks shipping, so it already appears the value is on the upswing.
No, it's just ebay sellers(scalpers) trying to make an extra buck, or ebay bidders who don't know where else to buy these figures. It's too early for prices to go up. Just go to cornerstore comics or Alter ego and you'll see them there for a lot cheaper(like for $175. or $190 shipped!).

Last edited:
Just gotta decide if I want this guy or the Falconer, I like both pretty equally. The head would have sold me except I think its the one area Hot Toys didn't nail perfectly on this guy.

ـIf you can only get one of the two - get Berserker. It is the more badass character + removable mask + canon!!

Back