Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ـIf you can only get one of the two - get Berserker. It is the more badass character + removable mask + canon!!

:exactly: Yeah I can live with just a berserker but if I only had falconer then Id feel like something was missing since hes on all the posters and just looks like a complete badass.

Had my Berserker for awhile and it's about time I took a few pics of this bad boy.

IMG_5896.jpg
IMG_5895.jpg

IMG_5881.jpg
IMG_5886.jpg

IMG_5889.jpg
IMG_5909.jpg

Interestingly enough, there is a Berserker on ebay right now for $243 plus 15 bucks shipping, so it already appears the value is on the upswing.

ToyWiz already has these new Preds for $350 :lol :slap.
Their prices are always pretty crappy though. You either buy from them right when the figures are announced, or you get them elsewhere.

Their prices are always pretty crappy though. You either buy from them right when the figures are announced, or you get them elsewhere.

I hate ToyWiz, they'll drop your pre-order and put the items back up at $200+

Wow, I was just looking at their site this morning too.
Thanks for the warning.

I remember whenever I had the OC Batman and V1 Joker out there for $150 a pop, well they told me that they over sold and ditched my orders.

I would say 3-4 days later, they were back up at $330 and $300. That's whenever the TDK mania was really hyped and V1 Joker was thought to be the number piece for the TDK Joker and Heath likeness.

I have vowed to never return and give business to the people that take care of me.

I remember whenever I had the OC Batman and V1 Joker out there for $150 a pop, well they told me that they over sold and ditched my orders.

I would say 3-4 days later, they were back up at $330 and $300. That's whenever the TDK mania was really hyped and V1 Joker was thought to be the number piece for the TDK Joker and Heath likeness.

I have vowed to never return and give business to the people that take care of me.

:gah: OMG!! !!Que hijos de la gran puta!!:gah:
..Sorry, I meant suckers :wink1:

ToyWiz is a rip off. Everything, including items that are easy to get are allways double the price there it seems.

It allways amazes me when people try to jack up the price on something when the item can still be easily obtained at other places for much cheaper. Case in point, a few months back I saw someone of ebay trying to sell the DCD 13" Joker for $150 when I can still find him under $50.

Back