Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they have added the extra hand to hold the skull and spine great !
and those updated manables are fantastic! this will be my best christmas in years, can't wait for this predator

New photos from Toy Hunters. Looks like they updated the open mandibles. Looks a lot wider now.

34882_423773642824_171015147824_4659893_6976364_n.jpg

QUOTE]

Thats just awesome! They revised the one thing that was so wrong!

Really happy now :)

I haven't seen Predators (yet), and I wasn't in love with this guy when I first saw him. But man, is he growing on me.

I might be doing a PO on him very soon.

Man~this and Ezio are the must have HT figures this year for me!!!!
:1-1::hi5::1-1::hi5:

UM i believe like every other predator its only 1 head you choose to take the mask off or not so by him having 2 heads he could display one on the side.

Thats my plan. :hi5:

Only if I can get a head for cheap, not $100...If the price is right maybe even a third for closed mandibles.....:horror

Thats my plan. :hi5:

Only if I can get a head for cheap, not $100...If the price is right maybe even a third for closed mandibles.....:horror

Yea i think if all 3 come out ill wind up just having one with out the mask on. idk bout buying another head would def have to be cheap.

Yes sir! Removeable bio helmets. Really awesome design. NECA doesn't play the removeable bios game though....

I know that :lol I got the wolf one along time ago (sold it) on the back of the sleeve they show him bioless so I figured you could take it off, I almost broke his head off!!

Yea i think if all 3 come out ill wind up just having one with out the mask on. idk bout buying another head would def have to be cheap.

I feel ya, sometimes you run across deals. I got 3 Wolf heads a bit ago, when he was first released, for around $25 each. So I hope I can find deals again. I wouldn't take the bios off of the others though, they did not remove them so no need. Thats how I treat all of my Predators except for Scar and Wolf.

I feel ya, sometimes you run across deals. I got 3 Wolf heads a bit ago, when he was first released, for around $25 each. So I hope I can find deals again. I wouldn't take the bios off of the others though, they did not remove them so no need. Thats how I treat all of my Predators except for Scar and Wolf.

Yea most of my predators have their bios on. The only ones that dont are the BD pred 2 , lost pred, both the elders obv and the cleaner kit wolf.

Back