Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I was to buy into this line it would be Royce and Berserker at most. Berserker looks better on display than in the proto pics to me! Actually makes me more tempted to PO it. But will wait till see the film to see how I feel about it.

Royce looks pretty cool. Sculpt will be improved anyway so no point getting knickers in a twist. Outfit and stuff looks great. They will make for a good display any way!

ap20100715075912943.jpg

Is this the real thing or just the prototype we´ve seen in those production photos?

Helmet looks way better.

i think that this is the prototype wich they use to take the official pictures , this new pics come from the hot toys stand in a toy event in HK.

too bad they didnt include the Pred skull though, I will have to get the one that came with Machiko.

HT fixed one of the only problems with this fig. Damn this thing is so nice. Loving the smooth bio.

I thought I wouldn't like these preds because they didn;t have any netting but they look really good.

he needs a couple more hands, one to hold the skull and spine, and an another open hand for left.

Skin lookin like rubber...wonder if it will have the poseability probs the dx2 batman had...

Back