Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. Bruce Lee would ____ him up in a no weapons fight.
Still, awesome picture though.
Id love to get this but im broke atm :(

Given that Arnold Swnazinegger killed a P1 and Danny Glover killed a P2 and finally Adrian Brody killed a BERSERKER i'd say Bruce Lee would have a great chance.

Make you wonder about these Preds really. They need to do a movies where Preds pwn all the way to the end.

celebrity-2-arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg

Danny-Glover--53708.jpg

celebrity-4-adrien-brody.jpg

Exactly. Bruce Lee would ____ him up in a no weapons fight.
Still, awesome picture though.
Id love to get this but im broke atm :(

Seriously? You want to discuss the out come of a fictional fight between someone that actually existed and a fictional alien creature, based off of the way the films were scripted with the outcome being the hero prevails? Alright, Dutch and Royce won by out smarting the alien, not by shear physical force, and Mike Harrigan in the 2nd film won by having a huge set of nuts, and a lot of luck. Now, pitting a man that went about 5' 6" and 150 lbs against a creature that probably goes around 8' and 400 lbs+ in an unarmed mano-a-mano fight? Though Bruce Lee had inhuman feats in speed and strength, the size and strength of the predators is too much for any human that's ever existed to deal with. Probably why they don't kill unarmed humans, much along the lines of using automatic weapons to hunt small game :cuckoo:

Seriously? You want to discuss the out come of a fictional fight between someone that actually existed and a fictional alien creature, based off of the way the films were scripted with the outcome being the hero prevails? Alright, Dutch and Royce won by out smarting the alien, not by shear physical force, and Mike Harrigan in the 2nd film won by having a huge set of nuts, and a lot of luck. Now, pitting a man that went about 5' 6" and 150 lbs against a creature that probably goes around 8' and 400 lbs+ in an unarmed mano-a-mano fight? Though Bruce Lee had inhuman feats in speed and strength, the size and strength of the predators is too much for any human that's ever existed to deal with. Probably why they don't kill unarmed humans, much along the lines of using automatic weapons to hunt small game :cuckoo:
I do that, those raccoons never saw it coming.

Are you suggesting that Bruce Lee isn't smart? Because he is probably one of the smartest actor ever to grace our TV screens (ever). If you don't believe me, read his books.

Having said that, anyone can make a movie where Bruce outwits the Predator probably better than ANY OTHER Dutchy or Roycey (I mean Brody the Body - sarcasm). You can do ANYTHING.

Does anyone know the production run on this item?

How many in total are they making or typically make for the preds?

I am going to keep my pre-ordered Berserker Predator once it arrives and will keep it in the box. Because that is where it deserves to be. Will not open it as I've seen how disappointing it is from all the pictures shown here.

One day I will sell it to a die hard HT fanboy for big bucks. And yeah I've seen a lot of them in this thread. HT is cashing in big money from it's flaws why shouldn't I.

They need to do a movies where Preds pwn all the way to the end.

This. I hope they make it so.

I am going to keep my pre-ordered Berserker Predator once it arrives and will keep it in the box. Because that is where it deserves to be. Will not open it as I've seen how disappointing it is from all the pictures shown here.

One day I will sell it to a die hard HT fanboy for big bucks. And yeah I've seen a lot of them in this thread. HT is cashing in big money from it's flaws why shouldn't I.
:goodpost::goodpost:

That makes at least one who likes my little joke...
Luckily you're here, my little Microcebus!
(sigh)
... Of course, I still joke, guys, huh ... :D

Back