Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i really doubt that they will make any changes , imagine if they do all the people that already recieved the first batch will be complaining

It's a fact that there's a lot of inaccuracies with this figure, but it's also a fact that the previous HT Predators had inaccuracies too and people still love them because out there there's none better.
I'm just happy with what I've seen so far. Hoping SS will ship theirs soon.

It's a fact that there's a lot of inaccuracies with this figure, but it's also a fact that the previous HT Predators had inaccuracies too and people still love them because out there there's none better.
I'm just happy with what I've seen so far. Hoping SS will ship theirs soon.

:exactly::clap

coming soon:

201825217.jpg
It will be just EPIC!!! :monkey1:panic::clap
rock.gif
SWEET!

Can't wait to see this one finished.

201830391.jpg

201830392.jpg

201830393.jpg

201830394.jpg

painting sucks.

Last edited:
guys i have an extra armor set of this guy : i have the following:

body armor including cannon
skirt armor
both gaunlets
bio helmet

iam looking for
a complete P2 armor
or complete chopper or celtic armor , if anyone is interested let me know
If you need any AVP bios, all good quality recasts for customs, please let me know. I have my eye on the bio you have.

wow. people really first speak, then think. i'll repost with more words. old ones are highlighted bold.

coming soon:

201825217.jpg
It will be just EPIC!!! :monkey1:panic::clap
rock.gif
SWEET!

Can't wait to see this one finished.

201830391.jpg

201830392.jpg

201830393.jpg

201830394.jpg

this is a custom head. for me the process of painting sucks because without any experience it is almost impossible, so i don't think i'll try painting again.
photos are posted for two members who wanted to see this mod completed.

Four HT figures?!

I have ten (3 incoming)!!! LOL

4 on display atm rest packed.

Fail on your part - making assumptions your best skill? Oh and I picked out a 'special-name' for you too.

You want to see a picture so i can prove it? Is that why? I don't have to prove my collection to anyone. Especially ****** bags that just want to see a pic to prove a point rather than to admire a collection.

Troll away.... fool.
images

:yess:

wow. people really first speak, then think. i'll repost with more words. old ones are highlighted bold.

201830391.jpg

201830392.jpg

201830393.jpg

201830394.jpg

this is a custom head. for me the process of painting sucks because without any experience it is almost impossible, so i don't think i'll try painting again.
photos are posted for two members who wanted to see this mod completed.

I actually like it it looks more like the old predators

yes, that was the goal. as it already had a face looking more like old predators, i did my first try in sculpting this.
edit: ...plus i wanted to make the head bigger.

Last edited:
I still need to add several surface-mount (SMT) red and blue LEDs but here are some quick pics of the progress. I hope I can find enough reference pictures to get the positions of the various blue and red lights fairly close to the Berserker costume. I've captured a few blurry images from the movie.

Back