Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved the movie and all the designs. I love the way this figure looks. I can not wait. So how long before it hits stateside for distribution?

e314e188.jpg

OMG great pics AGAIN!

Sweet mother of J.........what an amazing figure. I have no complaints with the body. The mass in shoulders n chest is a nice touch. Batman Begins, Superman, Indy and Captain America all released within such a short window :yess:

Figure looks pretty damn good and the shield is drool worthy, just wish they would've included a saluting hand.

i think the side profile of the sculpt definitely has the dead-on likeness to Evans, but not when you're looking at it from the front. I'm guessing it's pretty much due to the fact that the figure's jawline seems more pointy/sharp, whereas Evans' jawline is rounded.

Awesome figure nonetheless....the stitching and likeness to the movie costume is just nuts!

Great photos by both OMG and heewing!!!! :D:D:D

Thanks a lot guys, the Captain looks absolutely fantastic in your shots :clap

You know, sometimes you'd swear some people got the Hot Toys figure and other people got some cheap Vietnamese knockoff :eek: No, this is most likely a case where the figure really looks as good in-hand as OMG's photos make it out to be. But you gotta wonder, how on earth can these both even be the same figure? :dunno

312785_231520340243297_138228759572456_694239_1007676390_n.jpg

13b74727.jpg

Exactly! I don't care what anybody says... there is no way these 2 are the same head sculpt. Lights and shadows can only alter so much! Just look at that chin in the first pictures! Atrocious!

Overall, Cap looks alright. I'd give a 6 out of 10.

Sculpts are SAME in both pics- really c/mon - by now you should realize camera angle, lens distortion and LIGHT source all come into play...

Back