Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1979_cap_01.jpg

dare to dream.............:monkey3

Morning Barry.... :wave

Is this guy going to be a big draw for collectors,sounds a daft question but i enjoy collecting hot toys marvel figures because i like the look of them mostly and have some knowledge of how they came about in comics etc.But,on the super hero ladder of fame where would this guy rank with avid collectors or comic book fans on this site.
Obviously this guy must be popular in america:exactly: and im guessing everywhere else and either way il grab him due to the outfit,sculpt and general awesomeness:yess: ps.is awesomeness a word and did i spell it right:rotfl

Is this guy going to be a big draw for collectors,sounds a daft question but i enjoy collecting hot toys marvel figures because i like the look of them mostly and have some knowledge of how they came about in comics etc.But,on the super hero ladder of fame where would this guy rank with avid collectors or comic book fans on this site.
Obviously this guy must be popular in america:exactly: and im guessing everywhere else and either way il grab him due to the outfit,sculpt and general awesomeness:yess: ps.is awesomeness a word and did i spell it right:rotfl

I like Cap (the figure and movie look awesome) but in terms of character he is down on my list. I like characters such as Spiderman, Wolverine, Hulk etc. In terms of collecting, my primary focus is comic films so this figure is a no-brainer. It looks amazing......

It's a word here on the Freaks boards! :yess: :rock :lol

I don't really know anyone who gives a sh't about Captain America..figure looks great for sure but, i'm not going to skeet all over the thread about it.

Back