Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I buy actual furniture for my collectibles. I have a 1,400 dollar oak Buhler cabinet for my main stash... and some other oak cabinets (high-end stuff) for my bigger statues. Josh is no collector.. pfffft!

Hey Josh... PFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh, who am I kidding, I like the Josh. He's a good ____!

I buy actual furniture for my collectibles. I have a 1,400 dollar oak Buhler cabinet for my main stash... and some other oak cabinets (high-end stuff) for my bigger statues. Josh is no collector.. pfffft!

Hey Josh... PFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh, who am I kidding, I like the Josh. He's a good ____!

Those cabinets are heavy, my back hurts just thinking about them. :lol

My displays are pretty utilitarian at the moment. I've got two Detolfs, but most everything goes on my old bookshelves, as well. It's always that debate--do I spend my next $200-400 on a shelf to display things nicely, or on another collectible or two? The latter wins just about every time. My wife had to basically harass me into buy the Detolfs, and she wants me to buy more. But they cost $150 per to get shipped to me, so I'm not all that interested in buying more until and unless I find something cheaper.

My displays are pretty utilitarian at the moment. I've got two Detolfs, but most everything goes on my old bookshelves, as well. It's always that debate--do I spend my next $200-400 on a shelf to display things nicely, or on another collectible or two? The latter wins just about every time. My wife had to basically harass me into buy the Detolfs, and she wants me to buy more. But they cost $150 per to get shipped to me, so I'm not all that interested in buying more until and unless I find something cheaper.

If it was up to me I would put them everywhere, but it's not up to me :lol

I am man by name only. :lol

A little pricey but worth it, $130 for 5 shelves with approx 16" in vertical space inbetween shelves.

The Batman DX and IM Mark IV flying pole base are about 1.5"-2" too wide/long for the top shelf but do fit on the second one down.

LOL, will you just look at my pathetically anemic collection :monkey2

Can't wait for Thor, Cap, Supes, Spidey and 89 Batman to join the gang. :rock

picture.php

That loooks great, but I have small kids and a cat. Too low for me. I keep mine on top of a computer cabinet.

That loooks great, but I have small kids and a cat. Too low for me. I keep mine on top of a computer cabinet.

I have a 3 yr old kid because of the female _____ cat in the house, does that count :lol

That's why the HT are on the top 2 shelves only.

He threw his rubber Thor hammer across the room yesterday and it just missed the top 2 shelves :horror

These are the shelves im using... $25 from walmart,,then i added my own LEDs and glass doors..lil more expensive..

But it works out i can fit 4 per shelf ,, so i have room for the new stuff coming out
( only got 12 HTs atm anyways)

106_0001.jpg

You are talking HT therefore, anything is possible. We may get Cap and Bucky instead Cap and Skull.....:dunno The chances are very slim but I wouldn't mind Bucky and Dum Dum after Cap and Red Skull.

Yeah, I guess so. I'm still rooting for Cap & Skull but as you said, we never know what are they planning to do. Let's hope for the best. :)

That's canon in the comics. Captain America's first shield is made from only a bulletproof alloy. It was by no means, indestructible. Only the second/current shield is "indestructible"... made of an adamantium steel-vibranium alloy. Damn, I'm such a nerd!

:rotfl without someone with the knowledge i would of had no idea:lol ps.gotta say adamantium steel-vibranium alloy when said for some daft reason sounds awesome:slap god im a nerd now:rotfl
pss.i think red skull would be a definate in this line,???about the other characters?

Back