Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What you talkin bout Bobby Flay?.

In all seriousness though, i would say Nickelback have a stronger following in the US probally...only Canadians i've met that like them are cougars with camel toe riding through their acid wash jeans.

Last edited:
Whats up with the triangle shield in the concept? The two bullets goes through, but the one near his head suddenly bounces off the shield as if it was indestructible?
I know its nitpicking, but be more consistent.

Whats up with the triangle shield in the concept? The two bullets goes through, but the one near his head suddenly bounces off the shield as if it was indestructible?

That's canon in the comics. Captain America's first shield is made from only a bulletproof alloy. It was by no means, indestructible. Only the second/current shield is "indestructible"... made of an adamantium steel-vibranium alloy. Damn, I'm such a nerd!

It depend on the angle the bullet hit the shield.

Looks like my Aldo will have a buddy
HT_IB_LtAldoRaine_PR12.jpg

captainamericaspecial10.jpg

The bottom bullet was traveling much faster, I know, I was there :exactly:

Thanks Josh, :rock I put together my new ladder bookcase shelves today, I can't wait to populate them with more Marvel-DC HT figures and show them off, but first I will need a new camera to do that though :slap

I'm looking forward to your Spidey review, going to go great with the doiley :rock

Thanks Josh, :rock I put together my new ladder bookcase shelves today, I can't wait to populate them with more Marvel-DC HT figures and show them off, but first I will need a new camera to do that though :slap

I'm looking forward to your Spidey review, going to go great with the doiley :rock

Those are nice shelves. Seen them at different stores and they look nice.

Thank ya!! Adding Spidey is gonna be sweet thats for sure. He'll improve the look of the doiley thats for sure :rock

I'm really running out of shelf space for these guys. The detolfs just aren't cutting it for my 1/6 collection any longer.

I'm really running out of shelf space for these guys. The detolfs just aren't cutting it for my 1/6 collection any longer.

A little pricey but worth it, $130 for 5 shelves with approx 16" in vertical space inbetween shelves.

The Batman DX and IM Mark IV flying pole base are about 1.5"-2" too wide/long for the top shelf but do fit on the second one down.

LOL, will you just look at my pathetically anemic collection :monkey2

Can't wait for Thor, Cap, Supes, Spidey and 89 Batman to join the gang. :rock

picture.php

Last edited:
Back