Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to HTC there is a new Captain America on the way already:

According to Easttouch Magazine, a new Captain America Secret Project is on way

277792_186554428073222_138228759572456_528785_5979401_o.jpg

A lot of folks are speculating from their own translations that it's the WWII USO version. Anyone able to translate here?

At first thought you would think this movie is just a one figure, maybe two, but I know after I see this, I am gonna want all the cap costumes they show.

277792_186554428073222_138228759572456_528785_5979401_o.jpg

A lot of folks are speculating from their own translations that it's the WWII USO version. Anyone able to translate here?

There is no doubt in my mind that we'll see the original uniform and I'm sure that's the reason why the Hero version didn't have evan's sculpt. I'm sure they saved it for the USO version.

The article itself is kind of just speculating if the human head will be included with the "Top Secret Project" as they put it.

Another interesting note is that the chin buckle is made of some kind of metallic material, and that the shield was originally going to be made of metal as well, but they changed it to PVC + metallic paint because it was basically too heavy and the figure couldn't lift it to do certain poses.

-

Is it just a glitch on the SSC site that my HT Cap says "item Shipping Soon"?

Yeah, From the moment I order my Jason Voorhees PF a year ago, it's said shipping soon. They're not in stock until next week. Just sometimes they glitch like that.

So they're changing the material of the shield, bummer! Wish they shipped both the metal and the plastic version.

Thanks for the comments about the hulk, guys! I know I won't be able to afford it when HT comes out with theirs, which will probably be over 300. But I just want to complete my Avengers line up.

I got a one a few weeks back for $20 used. It came in very dusty, but overall good shape. I also guess the kickstand was broken off (but I can't tell where). It has the back wheel prop, but no kickstand:slap

I think the bike would be great for awhile, but once the Avengers movie comes out and you have to start making room for Hawkeye, Nick Fury and possibly the Hulk, it'll just be in the way.
Not to mention, you’ll already have a lot of space took up with Ghost Rider’s bike already.

Would really like it if they made a USO version. So I hope they're in the works on that and a Red Skull.

Idk if anyone saw this but since there isn't an Avengers thread and there's going to be an Avengers preview at the end of the Cap movie, I thought I'd leave this here :D

tumblr_loi34iI3eO1qzozj1.jpg

I hope they make the Cap bike, but more the WWII costume that is designed like the Army infantry just with the blue helmet with the A On it and the Blue undershirt with a star under the Army brown jacket! then we can get an Evans sculpt

Back