Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She has no interest in this lol it cannot get any more obvious. I AM JUST READING OFF A SCREEN.

Don Cheadle has said he is contracted but not yet been called upon. However apparently Gwyneth Paltrow has been seen on set...

What do you guys think of the chances of getting a Chris Evans sculpt placed in with this release?

She has no interest in this lol it cannot get any more obvious. I AM JUST READING OFF A SCREEN.

Don Cheadle has said he is contracted but not yet been called upon. However apparently Gwyneth Paltrow has been seen on set...

What do you guys think of the chances of getting a Chris Evans sculpt placed in with this release?

I think having WM in it would be overkill on big names, each hero would be fighting for screen time and some would lose out. Would be better to give him is own movie or keep him as a IM attraction for now.

As for Evans sculpt, I think we have no chance as they will want to add it to a later version to help sell it. But I do wish we could have a Evans head with a helmet to put on him, not sculpted on.

I originally wanted to have Iron Man, Thor and Cap all holding there respective helmets in my case but Cap has proven uncooperative.

Seen it. Awesome!
Sleeveless Thor, new suit for Capt America, black widow with shorter hair...

I originally wanted to have Iron Man, Thor and Cap all holding there respective helmets in my case but Cap has proven uncooperative.

This is exactly what i wanted.

For me i like to look at my figures and see the characters not the costumes.

Sure Iron Man suits is awesome but Tony Stark makes him who he is, so i like to see the Stark head on my Mark VI. Thor isn't as bad because you can't really conceal his head.
Captain America as you say has proven uncooperative so he'll look out of place.

I've decided i'm going to have to buy a Red Skull so he has a place come next year. Hopefully we'll get a Loki for that very same reason for Thor.

Quick update on the Cap motorcycle...
I have added some of the front end pieces I have been working on!

WIP2.jpg

Could you pls show a True Type on the bike?

CA_motorcycle.jpg

Well, this was the first time I did this... and I am a little disappointed It is about 10% (correction 20%) too small...

My plan all along has been to have CA standing behind it... so it will not look "as bad" but yeah...

CA_motorcycle2.jpg

Last edited:
You know, looking at it... it might not be TOO bad if you take lower and move the seat back a bit...

AND have his feet off the foot pegs, almost like he is parked instead of driving...

Caption on the first pic: "Yo, what... you never seen a naked man ridin' a bike before?" :lol

CA_motorcycle.jpg

Well, this was the first time I did this... and I am a little disappointed It is about 10% (correction 20%) too small...

My plan all along has been to have CA standing behind it... so it will not look "as bad" but yeah...

But, yeah, the Harley does appear somewhat small. Thanks a lot for the pics. I'll probably still pick this up, as it's the only 1/6 WWII Harley available.

HT usually only makes fictional vehicles, like Batpod and Hell-cycle but never made Terminator bike. Harley Davidson rarely lets toys be made like this Hasbro from 1998

I have both the Indian and the Harley WWII bikes and I really like the Indian better. I know it's not movie accurate, but I think it looks better on display and really hard to tell much difference. It has a much truer scale IMO. What do you think?

Indian on Left, Harley on Right
harley004.jpg

Indian by New Ray
harley002.jpg

Harley by Hasbro
harley005.jpg

Last edited:
I have both the Indian and the Harley WWII bikes and I really like the Indian better. I know it's not movie accurate, but I think it looks better on display and really hard to tell much difference. It has a much truer scale IMO. What do you think?

Indian scale is more accurate, and the engine is more accurate. But the Harley is WAY closer to what the movie motorcycle looks like. Depends on what is important to you, scale vs. look and how you intend to display.

Indian on Left, Harley on Right
harley004.jpg

Indian by New Ray
harley002.jpg

Harley by Hasbro
harley005.jpg

Indian by a long shot. The hasbro does look more like a scooter.

Back