Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I would share this for anyone working on the motorcycle...
here is the first WIP of the Captain America motorcycle I have been working on.

If anyone out there who is modding theirs has figured out a way to take it more apart than this, PLEASE tell me how you removed the black pins... I really with I could take it more apart, but I am worried about damaging it. Still a lot of work to go...

WIP1.jpg

The moyotcycle looks awesome.

Honestly, I'm hoping for a USO version....because I believe the USO suit he wears in the movie is a direct nod to the classic comic outfit....in which case I will buy immediately and customize into the comic version.

Hate to double post fellas...but I found a site that is showing the end credits of Captain America...which is basically a trailer for the avengers...
IT WAS AWESOME. Not that great of quality, but definately made me feel like the kid in my sig.

Pm for details

Hate to double post fellas...but I found a site that is showing the end credits of Captain America...which is basically a trailer for the avengers...
IT WAS AWESOME. Not that great of quality, but definately made me feel like the kid in my sig.

Pm for details

Just post the link video? :wave

Like I originally said...pm me for details.

I would have originally, but I wasn't sure if I'd get in trouble or not.

Last edited:
No ___....that's why I was originally saying pm for details. Why did I listen to you? :slap

Another reason to dislike canadians....:lol

haha jk

Last edited:
Well you didn't tell me if was filmed like that! :pfft::lol

lol That is true. Honestly I wasn't sure how to go about showing it, or directing people to see it.

Well at least a couple of you were able to see it before I took it down. I'm going to watch it all day every day untill Friday.

Then I'm gonna play the ___ out of Captain America: Super Soldier and go see Cap and the end credits in all of their big screen glory.

Avengers Trailer will be playing after Captain America's Credits :D
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8CJ_tOgxfM&feature=share"]‪'The Avengers' Trailer To Play After 'Captain America' Credits‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

The trailer is awesome. I can't wait to see it on the big screen. Like anything Avengers I'm most excited to see Cap and Thor kick some ___ together.

Back