Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
284063_192699660792032_138228759572456_551027_1581223_n.jpg

That shield is just awesome. The neck, not so much.

After seeing the film i certainly think a Peggy Carter figure would compliment this figure really well. Some of the best chemistry in the MCU so far, I hope she is back with Steve in a sequel!

uhhh the only way I see that being possible is if he visits her grave lol. Or she's like 95 and still kickin' in an old-folks home. Which at the sight of Steve still looking no more than a day over 30, she'll probably drop dead from shock...either that or think she's already past because she sees a ghost.

btw those pictures of Cap sure are purty.

uhhh the only way I see that being possible is if he visits her grave lol. Or she's like 95 and still kickin' in an old-folks home. Which at the sight of Steve still looking no more than a day over 30, she'll probably drop dead from shock...either that or think she's already past because she sees a ghost.

btw those pictures of Cap sure are purty.

:lol yeah my gf asked me if they would be together in The Avengers and I was like :horror she's probably already dead or close to it. :rotfl

But damn she looked good in that red dress :drool

In the comics, Captain America meets Sharon Carter, a SHIELD agent, which happens to be the niece of Peggy Carter. Peggy is still alive, but has aged.

As far as I know, neither Carters will be in The Avengers.

In the comics, Captain America meets Sharon Carter, a SHIELD agent, which happens to be the niece of Peggy Carter. Peggy is still alive, but has aged.

In the '90's Captain America Movie it was Peggy's daughter, who look just like her mother.

What about
Spoiler Spoiler:

In the '90's Captain America Movie it was Peggy's daughter, who look just like her mother.
It's amazing how movies, and even comic books, tend to change the original stories. Some times for the better.

What about

Spoiler Spoiler:
Due to the number of major characters in Avengers, I wouldn't expect too much of any side stories for Cap. I would expect that in a Cap sequel, but any thing is possible.

I like to remember her as is, hottie.

Definitely!

Couldn't resist those pics from Anicom and finally PO'ed him....darn HT with their awesome figures!

I'm thinking HT should give us the BD shield for the Hero Costume and the shiny shield for the Avengers costume.

Back