Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wpuld've been nice if HT had a small acrylic stand to hold the shield in a thrown position, like in this pic:

270265_10150211330132344_58690437343_7454187_2430511_n.jpg

Yea that would be awesome!

definitely looks like a Skrull soldier running out of an explosion at 52-53 seconds in the trailer...that would be so cool!

Nah, I think it's just Stan Lee's cameo :lol

All seriousness Nick, I blew it up on a 100" screen and no way in hell can I pick up a skrull in there, the clip is cut way too quick and blurry.

To me that doesn't look like someone running towards the camera but someone with their hand up defensively as if trying to block falling debris.

This kind of shielding:

SuperStock_1663R-62323.jpg

Realistically this should be in The Avengers thread not in the thread about the Cap figure.

As Nick says, this is a figure thread, and a thread about a figure from a different movie than the one being discussed. So. . .please refer movie discussions to the appropriate movie threads in the movie sections please. Makes it easier for those of you interested in the film to find relevant posts and maintain a single, coherent discussion.

This may have been mentioned, but as I noticed in the film, the painted up shield was never "clean" like that. Whatsherface shot the shield before it was painted (or whatever the process that was used to add color to the shield is called), and the first time Cap was shown using it, those marks seemed to be on the the shield.

This may have been mentioned, but as I noticed in the film, the painted up shield was never "clean" like that. Whatsherface shot the shield before it was painted (or whatever the process that was used to add color to the shield is called), and the first time Cap was shown using it, those marks seemed to be on the the shield.

Which is why I'm afraid to buy this figure. The movie was great, and I'd love to own the fig, but I'm 90% HT will do a better more film-accurate BD version in a few months.

Back