Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's get Barry hammered and then go repose his entire dolly collection while he is passed out :exactly: :nana: :monkey3 :yess:

PARTY AT BARRY"S EVERYBODY!!!!!!!
frank-the-tank-o.gif

hey barry, where do you buy the clamps you use for your figures? i've searched but can't find them anywhere?

There are sellers selling them on Ebay. They are not cheap.
If you only need one for taking pics of figures posed, then just buy one and be done, but if you need multiples, it will not be a cheap endeavour.
I just did an online search for parts from sellers i know and found one including the base for $20(Before shipping).
I'll PM you the link.

If you like goofy Will Ferrell comedies, its pretty solid.

I do.
Bizarrely, he's one of Hollywood's *least* bankable stars as his projects fail to ignite the box office, but i find him very funny.
And his turn in Stranger Than Fiction to be his best role.
I hope he keeps releasing movies i like, regardless of whether anyone else likes them, lol.

Haha.
I keep meaning to watch that movie.
Is it any good?

Are you serious?!? You gotta watch it ASAP man! Easily in the top three movies hes in. With Vince Vaughn,Jeremy Piven,Luke Wilson,Snoop Dogg and the Bishop Don "Magic" Juan joining the cast yeah its FUNNY.
"YOUR MY BOY BLUE!" *dust in the wind*:lol check it out and youll get what that means.

Are you serious?!? You gotta watch it ASAP man! Easily in the top three movies hes in. With Vince Vaughn,Jeremy Piven,Luke Wilson,Snoop Dogg and the Bishop Don "Magic" Juan joining the cast yeah its FUNNY.
"YOUR MY BOY BLUE!" *dust in the wind*:lol check it out and youll get what that means.

I'll search for it right now.

Yep.. I should have known that you could identify it lol.. Spotted it at toys r us last night and the light bulb went off.

Yep.. I should have known that you could identify it lol.. Spotted it at toys r us last night and the light bulb went off.

It's a great little base. I once used one to display Ma.K female kits i had painted white, to make them into Halo Hologram ladies. A few pics below.
Another idea is to make a box with one of those multi LED torches in it(Or a few if you can fit them in there).

IMG_6516.jpg

IMG_6514.jpg

IMG_6511.jpg

IMG_6506.jpg

Very nice.. you know I thought about taking the lights out and putting them into something box shaped so it's funny that you suggested that. At the very least I thought I might paint it black. But once I got it in position I realized that you cant really tell what color it is anyways because my room doesn't have the best lighting so I left it as is.

Very nice.. you know I thought about taking the lights out and putting them into something box shaped so it's funny that you suggested that. At the very least I thought I might paint it black. But once I got it in position I realized that you cant really tell what color it is anyways because my room doesn't have the best lighting so I left it as is.

Of course. There's no need to paint it.
Of course if you have any black styrene lying around, you could always make the hologram table that Tony uses in the first movie:

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_3364_zps66bcccce.jpg

IMG_3368_zps5b1c71f5.jpg

IMG_3369_zps8bb29ed2.jpg

That's awesome.. I don't have anything like that around though. I'm happy with my little bootleg setup though. It's not movie accurate in the least but I'm not too concerned with that. It's still pretty cool.

That's awesome.. I don't have anything like that around though. I'm happy with my little bootleg setup though. It's not movie accurate in the least but I'm not too concerned with that. It's still pretty cool.

With Tony's later tech, you don't even need an emitter anyway, so i wouldn't sweat it.
For the table i made, it was really simple. Just a box, black styrene all round and clear on top, with two 72-LED work lamps inside.

IMG_1418.jpg

IMG_1419.jpg

IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_1421.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

IMG_1423.jpg

Back