1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After peeling off the Avengers logo, if it leaves a bit of a mark, that's actually accurate. You were able to see in the film there was a mark on the shoulders where it used to be.

After peeling off the Avengers logo, if it leaves a bit of a mark, that's actually accurate. You were able to see in the film there was a mark on the shoulders where it used to be.

Did not notice that in the film but its good to know. Thanks! As i said, it doesnt look bad at all.

Got mine. I at first was a bit...underwhelmed. I already have AOU Cap, so the sparkle was a wee bit gone. But that being said, after I got to posing him, I realized how much fun this figure was gonna be.

Had some things: you need to slightly squeeze the sides of the faceplates to exchange them so they fit in.

The back of the harness had some sticky spots where glue was to put the layers together. Also seems like the AOU one is a bit more sturdy of a harness.

Legs are slightly loose. Not insanely so, but if I hold the figure up and shake him I can make the legs move. Does that seem about normal to you guys?

The back of the suit is as ugly as people say it is. Fortunately it is just that, the back.

The kneepads are SO much better than AOU.

53f94ad146e2e8c73fc5f775d469f5bb.jpg
f29ee5655df98df5b5e34c5060a30ce5.jpg

I've had mine for about a month now but figured I'd post some pics I took from the day I got it! I really like the articulation on the figure and its a blast to pose. Haven't really kept it in one pose for more than a few days. But I'm mainly displaying it with the unmasked head. Still debating if I'm going to pre-order the Mark XLVI to display with this piece!

IMG_2177.jpgIMG_2176.jpgIMG_2175.jpg

I'm debating getting this guy...what is the big difference between this and the battling cap version? The scratches on cap's shield? The base? Which do people seem to prefer or is there no real difference. I've noticed the battling one costs a bit more aftermarket than the regular one.

I'm debating getting this guy...what is the big difference between this and the battling cap version? The scratches on cap's shield? The base? Which do people seem to prefer or is there no real difference. I've noticed the battling one costs a bit more aftermarket than the regular one.

I went back and forth when I pre-ordered mine of which version to get as well! I believe the differences were the Battle version comes with dioramic stand. The Shield has the claw marks from Black Panther, and the suit has more weathering on it. But what sold me on the normal version was that it came with the angry expression face plate that doesn't come with the battling version... So really it comes down to how you will display it. For me I thought the base looks awesome but that was the only thing the battling version came with that I liked more.

The reason for the higher price tag for the battling version is it was very limited release that sold out pretty quickly. The standard version is still available through Sideshow currently.

In addition to what kgphil01 mentioned battling Cap also has a full neck headsculpt while reg cap has a neck and head balljointed combo. Probably to facilitate the face plates easier. The neck seems a tad shorter and the figure can look a little "shrugged" because of it imo. Still a great looking figure though and probably the best shield they've done to date in terms of paint app.

I actually prefer the regular base. The configuration of debris on diorama bases tends to limit the poses you're able to do with figures, as you have to pose them around the way the objects on the base are configured.

So finally got another Cap after my run-in with the super loose leg Cap.

I'm happy to report that the new one I received is better, but still kind of loose in terms of Hot Toys figures. I've seen other people complain about loose legs, so seems like maybe that's what they were going for? I dunno, but it still seems odd to me...

Back