Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think anyone is debating that. Looks amazing with it, as intended.

BUT it looks bad without it, that's fact. Why would you display it like that is beyond me, but if that's what you wanted to do, well, ****.

Yeah I'm not sure why people are complaining about how it looks without the coat. Clearly that's not the primary look the figure is supposed to have.

Yeah I'm not sure why people are complaining about how it looks without the coat. Clearly that's not the primary look the figure is supposed to have.

Maybe they are trying to convince themselves not to get this? :dunno

I think you are the ones overthinking this. I don't see anyone complaining about it, as everyone will likely display it with the coat on.

It just looks bad without it, but it's totally ok as that wasn't the intended look. That's what I'm reading.

So let me get this straight, the figure looks amazing as it's supposed to be, so in an effort to find something to complain about with it, people are complaining about what it looks like with the coat off? :lol

Lol yea looks like people just disappointed they can't somehow get a 2 for 1 hahaha

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Head looks bigger on some pics because of the lenses, Will look right in hands.
Suit is zipped so if anybody wants to make him bulkier (body swap or mod with miliput)it be very easy to do.

So has it been revealed how the eye plates pop out? Does he have a seam on the back of his head?

So has it been revealed how the eye plates pop out? Does he have a seam on the back of his head?

No its from under.
Ill try to find pics of the manual.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Wished it had more neck articulation :(

Last edited:
Thanks for that man, that's exactly what I had in mind and wanted to see.

Pretty interesting system. Sucks the Burton Batman figures didn't have this technique instead of the ugly PERS panel seams on the backs of the head. Good to see their Affleck Batman won't have that in the back.

So let me get this straight, the figure looks amazing as it's supposed to be, so in an effort to find something to complain about with it, people are complaining about what it looks like with the coat off? :lol

:goodpost:
Exactly, let the haters hate though, theres nothing that can put a damper on this for me.

Back