1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

They'll make plenty of those mallets. I'm sure anyone who has the money will have no trouble getting their order in. They'll probably end up making more "exclusives" than regular figures.

13686727_10153674410482344_3060162091614706384_n.jpg

13737722_10153674410072344_6798722601095814408_o.jpg

13680784_10153674410477344_6437873661588158612_n.jpg

13731677_10153674410627344_5629147773049585197_n.jpg

13620000_10153674410777344_6647237067536483394_n.jpg

13669666_10153674410862344_7326654455738069119_n.jpg

13669602_10153674410892344_1434258629856286749_n.jpg

13738123_10153674411027344_9192541910773255279_o.jpg

Those accessories shouldn't be a SS Exclusive :dunno

Depends how much he uses those items in the film :dunno if it's very often, then they should be in the regular edition.

can i also buy the special edition on ebay or something or not you think?

also why 2 versions...

Depends how much he uses those items in the film :dunno if it's very often, then they should be in the regular edition.

For the $200+ price, I don't care if he even uses them in the film. They're good options for poses...especially the razor blade. That's one of the many weapons The Joker is known for, so it should be included, imo.

I much rather have Joker holding a razor or a hammer instead of the gun.

So I'm guessing EX Harley and Mr. J are gonna be gone to waitlist pretty quickly? Seems like their exclusives are must-haves.

Do things go to wait list quick anymore? People thought that knightmare batman and AA joker were gonna sell out...

So I'm guessing EX Harley and Mr. J are gonna be gone to waitlist pretty quickly? Seems like their exclusives are must-haves.

At least Harley might get waitlisted pretty fast.

Do things go to wait list quick anymore? People thought that knightmare batman and AA joker were gonna sell out...

Battling Cap and AoU SW did after a few hours on day 1. I think gold Stormtrooper went fast too, wasn't interested so I don't know how fast.

I'm still having a hard time with this look for the Joker. The figures all look good nonetheless and hopefully the movie is awesome.

Even if he uses the gun more in the movie? Screen accuracy and all that. :lol

:lol

Yeah, I never display Joker with a gun...unless it has the "bang" flag. That's how I display the 1/6 Sideshow Joker...and Nicholson sometimes. The 89 I usually display with the cane.

I display the DX 1 Ledger with the bomb coat because it's very unique to the film. The DX 11, I display with the knife and my second 2.0 on the interrogation "room" without the coat and Baleman standing behind him. :)

All my other 6" inch or 7" Jokers I keep MOC, so I don't display them.

I haven't seen SS yet, so I have no idea which accessories or moments best immortalises Letoker, but my plan was to have him shirtless/coatless without any gold chains or gold bracelets, just wearing the purple glove and holding the razor.

If they make the tuxedo, I'll have him with the Liberace AK 47. :D Now you know my master plan :lol

I hope they make that, because then I can buy the AK from ebay and put it on the purple coat Joker. I think it would look cool that way.

Yeah, especially while wearing the gold accessories. It definitely goes well with this version, maybe more so than the tuxedo version.

If I use the purple coat, I won't use any of the gold accessories, just the cane.

:lol

Yeah, I never display Joker with a gun...unless it has the "bang" flag. That's how I display the 1/6 Sideshow Joker...and Nicholson sometimes. The 89 I usually display with the cane.

I display the DX 1 Ledger with the bomb coat because it's very unique to the film. The DX 11, I display with the knife and my second 2.0 on the interrogation "room" without the coat and Baleman standing behind him. :)

All my other 6" inch or 7" Jokers I keep MOC, so I don't display them.

I haven't seen SS yet, so I have no idea which accessories or moments best immortalises Letoker, but my plan was to have him shirtless/coatless without any gold chains or gold bracelets, just wearing the purple glove and holding the razor.

If they make the tuxedo, I'll have him with the Liberace AK 47. :D Now you know my master plan :lol

Imagine if someone decided as a laugh to change your collection around and put a gun in every hand of your Joker collection. :lol :panic:

I'm hoping we see a tuxedo Joker...

3 exclusive pieces? Huh...that changes things a bit in terms of priority.

Imagine if someone decided as a laugh to change your collection around and put a gun in every hand of your Joker collection. :lol :panic:

I'm hoping we see a tuxedo Joker...

I wouldn't kill them, I'd just hurt them really really bad :D

The one accessory I don't have with any figure, is a crowbar, and I was hoping Leto would use one in this film.

Does anyone know how to get Sideshow to ship stuff in a bigger box (besides the shipper)? Whenever I order something from them for an exclusive accessory the box always arrives damaged.

This figure looks great. I wish I would've waited instead of pulling the trigger on the Arkham Asylum version. :slap

Back