1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is here. The box is a little beat up but box art is ok. Why can''t Sideshow double box like BBTS?

37342587561_048587aeec_b.jpg

Got mine today. The new cape makes a huge difference. Color on mine seems like it may be darker than BvS. Almost seems closer to black than gray. I’ll have to see what it looks like in the daylight. The suit does feel a bit different. Less rubbery.

I can’t compare directly since I have the BvS boxed up.

Mine is here. The box is a little beat up but box art is ok. Why can''t Sideshow double box like BBTS?

37342587561_048587aeec_b.jpg

What do you expect for three times the cost of BBTS. If i were to ship that i would get negative feedback.

I'm kind of thinking that leaving sideshow is in my near future.. I've never ordered from BBTS, but all I hear are amazing things.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'm kind of thinking that leaving sideshow is in my near future.. I've never ordered from BBTS, but all I hear are amazing things.

It will come like this.
[000118].jpg

Man that picture is old.:lol

But yeah, SS for exclusives only.:lecture

SOmetimes you have to tolerate SS because they get exclusives but I usually go through BBTS(no sales tax and $4 double box shipping) but biting the bullet sucks with the exclusives

I hate tapatalk! Most photos are broken links. Have a great phone and unlimited data and still tapatalk betrays me

How so? What did SS do?

BBTS used to have hot toys cheaper wasn't anything to big maybe like $10. But SS told them no because more people went to BBTS for the prices. Plus now BBTS doesn't take in as much stock because people aren't buying what they used to do I think that might be why BBTS can't discount the figures like they used too. But now BBTS is offering nice shipping prices so that's why people love them. I bought from them they are very good.

Alter ego comics used to have discounts to but I don't think so any more. But they offer points (money) on purchases like SS And I think they do pretty good on shipping as well.

What do you expect for three times the cost of BBTS. If i were to ship that i would get negative feedback.

I recently received Star Wars R5 from Sideshow with a shipper box looking exactly like that. Luckily the figure's box itself was intact.

Back