1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okay you got me there; here it looks good, but I did say that I didn't think it looked great from all the photos I had seen so far, I hadn't seen this one! :rotfl

However in saying that, the cape still doesn't look like the movie version and is going further down the scale of looking like the one he has in the film than the BvS one - it's because of how thin it is with all the puckering around the edges and not laying flush at all on the shoulders. i meant the figure itself is still great, it's just the BvS one after all. I do hope they fixed the peeling with it from the BvS one for people, though!

I pre-order the SS Batman within 3 hours after it was announced. Somehow it was sold out pretty quickly. So I ended up making my own double layers cape lol...

BATMAN WIRED (5985) ed1B SSR NL.jpg

BATMAN WIRED (6003) ed1a SR NL.jpg

BATMAN WIRED (6015) ed1b SSR NL.jpg

BATMAN WIRED (6050) ed1a SR NL.jpg

God, Unrealtoys! I wish you were my neighbor! You have the sickest Batman!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is gonna demand $400 and up once released- it looks even better than the original- why was it so limited a release?( i do have mine though on order!)

Bought mine from a HK seller on eBay. Claims to be in stock and ready to ship.
Hopefully will have him soon.
I didn't pick up the BVS version but am glad now as this is essentially that one but with more.

I love my BvS version but based upon the pictures this is definitely the definitive version...looks to be improved and the cape is awesome!

Saw this on FB.

Some new features of SS Batman compare to BvS
-wired cape
-extra left hand for holding the cape
-body is weathered and more muscled than the BvS version
-the cape wont cover the Bat Logo anymore.
pics and info(Chinese) shared by Patrick Yiu

I was lucky enough to get in on this preorder before he sold out. To think I was thinking of cancelling him. I can't. He's gorgeous. Gonna have to work extra hard to keep him on my budget.

Back