Hot Toys new Superman teaser... he's coming guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
love it, the 2nd photo especially, that captures reeves signiture flying scene at the end of his movies perfectly. id be very happy with that figure!

A very nice paintup of Erick's headsculpt by HK customiser 'rarityraider',

CRS-04.jpg

CRS-08.jpg

CRS-12.jpg

More

Hope HT's one will be able to execute this looking forward/flying pose even more properly.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH !!!! Got me excited there for a split second...I thought that was leaked pictures of the Hot Toys Superman...I must say if HT's never released a Chris Reeve Supes I would defo invest in this. It is by far one of the most excellent Chris Reeve Superman figures out their ! Well Done !

A very nice paintup of Erick's headsculpt by HK customiser 'rarityraider',

CRS-04.jpg

CRS-08.jpg

CRS-12.jpg

More

Hope HT's one will be able to execute this looking forward/flying pose even more properly.

THAT IS BY FAR, the best outfit, HS et., for a custom Superman on this board. Incredible top quality work. The boots, outfit et., is just stellar. :clap

Those two flying poses could be screen grabs from S:TM.

What type of stand i that? I'm going to need one.

Erick (Zkulptor) did a fabulous job doing this likeness and he is doing a 3 expression kit. Just check out the customs area for his threads. Whoever did the paint job did great justice to the sculpt. Goes to show that HT can be closely matched.

I wonder what body he used though, the hand and wrist doesn't look HT body.

The body/suit look to me like the Mattel figure.

I agree...Overall Great Figure, Headsculpt top notch! I thought it was a tad darker then Movie...Awesome Paint job! can't wait for my Headsculpt to get here.

But definitley a mattel suit with custom fenix asculpt
CRS-13.jpg

Last edited:
I hope HT will make him stands taller. Be acurate about his height.

Even though Christopher Reeve was not as muscular in the movie, I like the look. I'm not sure if HT will give there version so much definition, hopefully.

I just picked up a HT Jor-El, so now, I'm definitely committed to this line. Supes, the House of El is calling. They want you to come home! :rock :lol

I just picked up a HT Jor-El, so now, I'm definitely committed to this line. Supes, the House of El is calling. They want you to come home! :rock :lol

Where did ya get the Jor-el? Dude those 2 displayed side by side would be EPIC!!! Now all we need is a TW Clark Kent Figure to be displayed beneath them in a fortress set and you have an epic superman collection! :hi5:

i'm hoping hot toys will redo another jor-el, hopefully with both sets of clothing, black and white. i also really hope they at least do hackman's lex and zod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back