Hot Toys Predator: Jungle Hunter 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like the posing does nothing to sell this figure. It looks very wooden for a character that telegraphed so much through nuance and body language (thank you, kevin peter hall).
But that's really just a result of that buck to me. It's hard to get that rigid torso to do anything interesting.
But if this head has PERS... All is forgiven.

461856486_1072709444297928_3432357422464724543_n.jpg

This has gotta be the most disappointing "2.0" yet if that really if the final prototype. I'd love to have a jungle hunter but after seeing the new 2.0 Terminators and Romulus Xeno I just can't justify this glorified repaint... too many grails being made this year.

SOOOOO happy to see Predator, Aliens, and Terminator. freakin aye its been a long wait. Selling off my T1 T800 (MMS238), MMS117, Classic Predator, and DX10 during a rough patch was always regrettable. Will be picking all these up as I continue to the MCU madness that has taken place over the last decade....

I wish they’d release an updated Wolf Predator.

Though the film is garbage, I think it’s my favorite Predator design.

I wish they’d release an updated Wolf Predator.

Though the film is garbage, I think it’s my favorite Predator design.
The 2.0 from a few years back is great if you can track it down. Shoulder cannons are super flimsy, but the figure looks amazing and poses better than the other 2.0 Predators due to the lack of netting on the legs.

The 2.0 from a few years back is great if you can track it down. Shoulder cannons are super flimsy, but the figure looks amazing and poses better than the other 2.0 Predators due to the lack of netting on the legs.
Yeah it looks brilliant,
wish they’d just release a new version
as I hate the idea of buying backwards.

If I were to get one, it’d be the Wolf though
I much prefer the original film.

I had the Neca versions of the Wolf Predator when I was a kid, Clean, Battle damaged and the invisible one so there’s a bit of nostalgia involved.

I feel like this really needs to be seamless to do it proper justice. As those joints just stand out like crazy on a big figure like this. But I don't expect we'll ever see that.

Back