Hot Toys Predator: Jungle Hunter 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we need to just comment on every single photo Hot Toys does and keep asking for this to be updated. I think I’ve done it for most that has come out since we’ve seen this bad boy 😂 feel like a crazy person ahaha.

I just want this figure to look up to today’s standard and for them to make a City Hunter again afterwards. Then I’ll be happy.

My dream figure of the predator though would be a 1/6 scale Ahab Predator but I highly doubt that will ever come out unfortunately. It kinda even feels like this won’t ever come out too ☹️
HT jungle hunter and city hunter would be enough for me too. I was thinking about buying city hunter 2.0 but its face kinda sucks tbh, nothing like the real one.

HT jungle hunter and city hunter would be enough for me too. I was thinking about buying city hunter 2.0 but its face kinda sucks tbh, nothing like the real one.
Same. CH 2.0 put me off HT Predators.

I'd like to get back in but only for JH and CH - and not if they're gonna be ''interpretations'' again.

I'd love an accurate HT City Hunter. With accurate headsculpt and accurate paint job on the armour.
CH's armour wasn't poop brown all over.

Back