Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does nt surprise me he s not a particularly complex figure to get out there.The only reasons I could have given for the long delays mentioned was Adrian Brody being a prima donna about his likeness but that did nt make any sense either.This is a must have for me though on so many levels.

hmph.

Am stuck in to minds. To get him or just the new preds?

Its a pretty sweet figure outfit and gear looks mint but he not screaming buy me :(

hmph.

Am stuck in to minds. To get him or just the new preds?

Its a pretty sweet figure outfit and gear looks mint but he not screaming buy me :(

Do yourself a favour and buy him ,adrian brody is to awesome.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ygI-2F8ApUM?fs=1&hl=fr_FR"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ygI-2F8ApUM?fs=1&hl=fr_FR" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Not really a follower of the Hot Toys Predator line, but I just wanted to say this..
I don't understand the hate of the critics on this movie.. It was a great revisiting to the Predator mythos as it referenced the 1st movie and mimicked the environment & feel! :clap Maybe it's because that's all they do - criticize even the most-enjoyable movies! :cuckoo:

Adrien Brody's portrayal of Royce was one of the best bad-ass performances, in my opinion. His upcoming Hot Toys headsculpt facial expression does not epitomize how much of a tough guy he was in this one. He reminded me of Wolverine a lot, in that he didn't care a lot and he was "the best at what he does". Makes me re-think if I should pre-order an HT Royce (There is still time before pre-order closes locally) :panic:

PREDATORS-articleLarge.jpg

predators_129-535x802.jpg

I've still only seen Predators once but on that viewing I'd rank it alongside Predator 2. I never expected it to be better than the first film but I was glad it was at least as good as 2. And Brody was great IMO.

I liked it. It's not perfect. It's not mindblowing....but it was soild.

And you do know that critics didnt hate it....

i got predators on dvd today, i enjoyed it even more seeing it the secound time around.
it has made me want ht royce more, but will probley only get the predator figures, can't buy every figure i want.

Back