Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really liked Predators. Not better than 1 but better than 2 as I will never get over why Predator would be in a city as big as LA. At least AVP 1&2 where practically in the middle of no where. But that's just my opinion guys. Not trying to step on anyones toes who like P2 :peace

But I am getting Royce and Berserker for sure. Maybe the others but I'll have to wait for in hand pics of falconer and tracker

This movie was "kick-ass" no matter what anybody says.
It definitely had the feel of the first. It was right. No big cities, and a group of mercenaries. The story was great and the fact that they weren't on earth is even better. :)

It's got a 63%, my point still stands. Critics didnt hate the film. Some did, but not enough to say they hated it overall.

finally saw this last night. i really liked it. i thought royce was pretty damn cool. also liked the fight b/w the falconer and hanzo. would like to pick up at least two of this figure...one for display and one for parts. hope they make a nikolai as well.

Last edited:
I really liked Predators. Not better than 1 but better than 2 as I will never get over why Predator would be in a city as big as LA.

Attracted by the heat I read somewhere , or does it say it in the movie ?. :dunno
A busy city means with violence means more worthy prey to hunt.
I think that was the idea.

Attracted by the heat I read somewhere , or does it say it in the movie ?. :dunno
A busy city means with violence means more worthy prey to hunt.
I think that was the idea.
Correct. And there's multiple references during the film to the "heatwave" LA is suffering from at the time of the Predator's hunt. It's the combination of the gang warfare and excessive heat that draws him there.

It's got a 63%, my point still stands. Critics didnt hate the film. Some did, but not enough to say they hated it overall.

Rottentomatoes doesn't go by what critics actually rated it. Only by who liked and who didn't.

The actual rating is usually lower than the "like" rating. In this case, 5.8/10.

That would be an "F" by American standards.

Rottentomatoes doesn't go by what critics actually rated it. Only by who liked and who didn't.

The actual rating is usually lower than the "like" rating. In this case, 5.8/10.

That would be an "F" by American standards.

Um...no. 63% is still passing. It's not an F.

Every time a critic gives bad reviews about a movie, that film ends up being a great movie. Lol

I agree. This movie is not supposed to be deep like Inception. This is a blow em up movie and a damn good one. Love the scene where zerker ripped the spine/skull from the inmate goon.

I also love how Brody played this tough guy role pretty well. I thought he was going to fail hard but his acting did not bother me at all. I actually want to see him more in roles such as this.

Back