Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, I've seen Royce in many stores even for less than 139$... but of course, all of them are Preorder.

Checking Evil- bay again, you can find a "Ready to ship" Royce between this range: 160 - 189$ + shipping (or some more)... but I bet you can't find a "Ready to ship" for 139$ right now bro! :wink1:

And about the shipping rate... thats depends of where are you from.. I assume you're living in USA and the seller is obviously from the USA too, but I,m from Europe (Spain) and 40$ for shipping from Hong-Kong is a very fair Price dude!.
(I've seen even more expensive rates, for the same shipping service: 50 or 55$) and the most important thing: I get Royce almost half cheaper than I could get in my country months later...

Conclusion: I,m very happy because I got Royce for 139$ + 40$ .. and coming at home very soon :yess:

Edit: Congrats for predators BR bro!, I'll get my copy next month too

I get what you're saying man. I just can't ever imagine paying more than $20 shipping on anything. But congrats on getting royce for the price you got him for :rock can't wait to see more pics of this guy

I don't see the point in spending the extra $30-$40 for a figure you can get in a month. Just save the money and put it towards more figures. Good things come to those who wait.
agreed! plus, I can hardly wait for the time it takes for an in-stock item gets to my door, I don't even want to know what it's like to pre-order a figure. The wait would definitely suck even more then. The only figure I'm planning on pre-ordering for the first time is DX CR Superman, then later if Keaton Bats comes out

IMG_5414.jpg

IMG_5323.jpg

IMG_5406.jpg

Nice fig, looks great.

Hot damn, figure looks great.

Why do all the figures of characters I don't want always look awesome!? :gah:

Great pics as always OMG!! :rock

Can't wait for mine! :impatient:

Edit: Just check my e-mail and Toyshomeweb have already sent my Royce and.., by Priority mail, not regular airmail! ( wow! only 4 hours after I made the payment! :horror)
I believe i'll get the figure next week.. :panic:

Last edited:
Wow this figure looks amazing ithought the movie was just ok expected a lot more. But after seeing this imight have to order the set with royce and beserk and falc

^^^HAHAHAHOHEHAHOHEHA I Thought My Jokes Where Bad...
I dont want Royce so Im glad he looks like a pile of crap...
Bring on the Berserker...
Thats one everyone wants...

Back