Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn it's tempting to buy, final product very nicely done heck even the box is tight! If they did this kind of job on Royce I'm sure Berzerker's final look is going to be tight!!!

Your LCS has him already?! WTF? I should have had
mine a month ago then!!
oh sorry about that man. it's a pre-order. but the price doesn't change from pre-order to when it's in stock and they usualy get a good amount in from SS so I don't have to worry about pre-order.
Definitely a pre-order.
hey you never know...you don't know if my LCS has connections to HT or not. but b/c of my above statement now you know :lol

oh sorry about that man. it's a pre-order. but the price doesn't change from pre-order to when it's in stock and they usualy get a good amount in from SS so I don't have to worry about pre-order.

hey you never know...you don't know if my LCS has connections to HT or not. but b/c of my above statement now you know :lol

It's not that, it's the price comparison between waiting for it for to be released stateside or paying extra to get it now. The link on that ebay seller is actually not bad. $30-40 bucks to get it within a week is excellent for those who can't wait.

It's not that, it's the price comparison between waiting for it for to be released stateside or paying extra to get it now. The link on that ebay seller is actually not bad. $30-40 bucks to get it within a week is excellent for those who can't wait.

:exactly::exactly::exactly::rotfl

my LCS has him for $134+approx $12 shipping :yess:

Bought the Bluray yesturday and can't wait to watch later tonight :rock

Yup, I've seen Royce in many stores even for less than 139$... but of course, all of them are Preorder.

Checking Evil- bay again, you can find a "Ready to ship" Royce between this range: 160 - 189$ + shipping (or some more)... but I bet you can't find a "Ready to ship" for 139$ right now bro! :wink1:

And about the shipping rate... thats depends of where are you from.. I assume you're living in USA and the seller is obviously from the USA too, but I,m from Europe (Spain) and 40$ for shipping from Hong-Kong is a very fair Price dude!.
(I've seen even more expensive rates, for the same shipping service: 50 or 55$) and the most important thing: I get Royce almost half cheaper than I could get in my country months later...

Conclusion: I,m very happy because I got Royce for 139$ + 40$ .. and coming at home very soon :yess:

Edit: Congrats for predators BR bro!, I'll get my copy next month too

Last edited:

I don't see the point in spending the extra $30-$40 for a figure you can get in a month. Just save the money and put it towards more figures. Good things come to those who wait.

Nice figure, although I have no interest in it.

Why does he look sad? The puppy dog eyes are killin me. Does he make this expression in the film?

Nice figure, although I have no interest in it.

Why does he look sad? The puppy dog eyes are killin me. Does he make this expression in the film?

He was sad....

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/VfsFV7VGBzI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/VfsFV7VGBzI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

He look sad ? :panic:

IMG_5414.jpg

IMG_5323.jpg

IMG_5406.jpg

He doesnt look sad to me, he just looks like he's ready to confront the unknown creatures (predators/pred hound) on the game preserve.

OMG how does the muscle body look in person?? Would you ever display Royce sleeveless?

Back