Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can his shotgun shells be removed?

R019.jpg

Not from the ammo drum though....

Is that really an advanced truetype? I didn't know they'd started putting details like veins on normal truetype bodies (see his arms). Well thats even better because I've been thinking of putting one of my T-800s onto a smaller muscle body to make him more proportional for T2. So he'll get Royce's body (hope the head fits) and Royce will get the advanced TT I have on the way. My poor Two-face and Harvey dent figures keep having their new bodies postponed.

Toys2 is not in the US.

Eh? I knew that, its in Canada. :confused:

Advance TT has PVC forearms....hence the veins

T-800 cloths on wolvie/royce/d/c body...... will be very loose... cloths would all look oversized.

Estimated Item Arrival Notice
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Item arrival: 19 days
Order #: TB133371
Item #: 901003
Item name: Royce - Predators - mfg.# MMS131
Quantity: 1
Unit Price: US $19.99
Item total: US $19.99
Ship cost: US $Contact us for ship quote
Total: US $Contact for total

YES!!!!!!!! Royce will be at Sideshow's warehouse in 19 days. Cant wait!! Best news all day.:)

***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Hold up lol why does yours say 19.99??

I got my tracking nbr from Toys2, I will have him Friday :yess: I am still waiting on War Machine and it was released sooner than Royce :cuckoo:
That war machine is amazing. I wish I thought of getting him while he was on pre-order. I feel like I missed out.

Another really nicely done figure, now i think i need a fourth Detolf to start on.

2nkm4rc.jpg

2pqjgna.jpg

***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Epic reward point usage Ski?

Watching Predators now... might just pick this one up...

I just did too albeit a download which glitched like hell. I think I'll buy this one, I'd like to see the extras anyway.

Royce comes away as my favourite from this film followed by Nicolai I think. And I enjoyed Laurence Fishburnes wierd performance, not that he ended up being in the film for long. Falconer Predator is my favourite design, although I guess Berserker is growing on me with that jaw piece on his bio - reminds me of that evil general in Willow with his skull helmet.

So looking forward to Royce and I think I'll get my order in for Falconer tomorrow.Not looking forward to my CC bill.

Back