Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Berserker did look good in the movie but I'm looking forward to the release of Tracker... those tusks just made it..:yess:

I wouldn't mind one of the chick and the Asian guy.....maybe the mexicant...:dunno

But my 100% buy would be a Fatburn figure... that would just be..:thud:

What is it with hot toys and they way they paint the eyes. They do the same iris thing every time!!! by this I mean we should see no white below the iris.
Eyes only do that when looking up. See how far you have to tilt your down head before you see white in a mirror.

Other than that, a really great figure.

What is it with hot toys and they way they paint the eyes. They do the same iris thing every time!!! by this I mean we should see no white below the iris.
Eyes only do that when looking up. See how far you have to tilt your down head before you see white in a mirror.

Other than that, a really great figure.

Eyes differ from human to human even from the same race, on HT figures, most are just fine. HT uses stencils for their eyes for consistency. EB on the other-hand, have poor iris (paint/stencil) eye on their figures lately.

An example of eyes with very large white areas is Milla Jovovich's... of which HT is due to produce at least one (or more).
milla-jovovich-1024x768-2718.jpg

Here's Adrien mug... not looking up much... similar to the figure's
adrien-brody.jpg

Last edited:
They are still all looking up dude. If they were looking straight on, which is what they do on the figures, you would not see the white of the eye.

I draw eyes for a living dude, this is one area where I do know what I am talking about.

If you don't believe me, punch in male eyes into google and see how much white you see when looking straight on. ;)

The proto actually has bigger iris.... than the retail and not much white of the eyes is left (on the proto)....
4b12816905574c650bbd07c08.jpg
adrien-brody.jpg

But both (proto/retail) are looking slightly up, as the pupil in not at the center of the eye but nearer to top eyelid.

Last edited:
Are they lookup? It's no so apparent in the proto. That's why I have only mentioned it now after seeing the in hand pics.
In hand those eyes don't look right and it's something Hot Toys should start addressing!
It's not so apparant in other figures though. Danstan was the last one.

Eyes differ from human to human even from the same race, on HT figures, most are just fine. HT uses stencils for their eyes for consistency. EB on the other-hand, have poor iris (paint/stencil) eye on their figures lately.

An example of eyes with very large white areas is Milla Jovovich's... of which HT is due to produce at least one (or more).
milla-jovovich-1024x768-2718.jpg

Here's Adrien mug... not looking up much... similar to the figure's
adrien-brody.jpg
Very sexy pic of Mila :)

Are they lookup? It's no so apparent in the proto. That's why I have only mentioned it now after seeing the in hand pics.
In hand those eyes don't look right and it's something Hot Toys should start addressing!
I see what you are talking about. I sometimes wish people wouldnt point out things like this lol.

Just received my notice that my credit card will soon be charged for Royce. Supposedly arriving within 19 days at Sideshow werehouse.

The eyes are looking up. Looks very obvious in person.

Just received my notice that my credit card will soon be charged for Royce. Supposedly arriving within 19 days at Sideshow werehouse.

Yeah same here, it look as though it appeared on ebay last week, so those guys must get it straight from the factory in China before sideshow.

Yea my tracking is sort of jacked right now but if you slap the side of the TV, I get great 4:3 ratio through my coaxial cables.

Back