Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHy would anyone even consider buying this one.

Brody is a wuss compared to Arnold.

:lol

He was my favourite character in the film, even counting the predators. Brody did a good job. Maybe he instantly reverted to a wuss when he finished the film but he convinced me when it counted.

Just because Predator ROCKS everyday of the week and twice on Sundays. If you don't know maybe smaller pants will help :lecture

WHy would anyone even consider buying this one.

Brody is a wuss compared to Arnold.

:lol

Bleh, it would suck for all collectors if all we get is one decent human figure from this franchise. It's time to pass the freaking torch man. Dutch is awesome, fact. BUT...while he's busy running around as a politician and getting older Brody did an awesome job killing Mr. Black.

Bleh, it would suck for all collectors if all we get is one decent human figure from this franchise. It's time to pass the freaking torch man. Dutch is awesome, fact. BUT...while he's busy running around as a politician and getting older Brody did an awesome job killing Mr. Black.

Dutch was a politician?!:horror

When is SS Gettin there shipment in.??? Question. Why are saying to switch to the advance tt on this guy?

Feb, and too big for the actual actor and size of the neck with the shirt completely off. He has a small head for the body.

with clothes he's fine though.

Had to extend the default Advance TT neck by approx. 5mm for Royce to look right (have the right neck length)..
Also added spongy pads to fill the gaps above the shoulders of Adv. TT body.
His collar neck arrangement for most of the movie...
royceatt.jpg

Two Advance body maybe needed for One Royce body... (In trading)

Last edited:
Yea I think with clothes you are good either way, main prob is with less like the action ending scenes, if you plan to display that version.

I like his clothes too much to display him in the shirtless look. If I was buying 2 of Royce sure but alas theres just too much expense of late and people are on my back about all the toys I'm buying. Grrrr.

I'm just going to diplay him fully clothed and with Berserker standing behind him. It's going to be awesome!

Back