Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know he had a wifebeater under his clothes.

The neck does look too long there but if its the same body as Wolverine the neck shouldn't really be the problem. Is the head not pushed down all the way?

I've got my fingers crossed I'll have mine tomorrow. It'd be nice for my day off.

Royce's head is small, smaller than wolvie's. The neck seems to large for the head...

I would see if she will let you open it and inspect it first, then rebox it up again. Just to be on the safe side like what bandito is implying.

Edit: greygoose- Glad to here the figure is perfect. It will be a great Christmas Gift.

I would see if she will let you open it and inspect it first, then rebox it up again. Just to be on the safe side like what bandito is implying.

Edit: greygoose- Glad to here the figure is perfect. It will be a great Christmas Gift.

Don't worry. I'm in by myself so I have already opened it all up and inspected it (afew times):) I would set it all up and do a photo shoot but I know as soon as its all set up the last thing I would want to do is put him away again:(

Hopefully my Berserker is here by the end of the month, he's all mine whenever he gets here.

I don't do christmas, put up the tree and decorations and all but no one bothers with presents anymore at least not that we would be arsed waiting till christmas day to open.

Anyway another day and another disappointment. No blood, no bodies, no Royce!

Mine should be here tomorrow. Just checked the tracking and it's in the city. To bad I won't be around to sign for it.
Yeah if we arent home do they get someone else at the house to sign or just come back another day??

I've decided to get the Berzerker after seeing a youtube review, next issue is this guy...

Its a tough one as I said I was gonna get him for a dio but after watching the movie again I'm kinda thinking of waiting for Tracker. I like how he looks the figure may end up looking better than Berz, design wise at least. The bio he has rocks. But so does Royce...:slap:gah:

Have to agree, looks amazing next to Royce in all the pics I've seen.
Here are a quick couple of pics I took last night, the colour balance is all over the place... sorry, but you get the idea!

Royc2.jpg

Royce1.jpg

Royce3.jpg

Royce4.jpg

Royce5.jpg

Cool! I'm looking forward to your review of him.

I snagged one today for $136 shipped and it should be here around the end of the month. :yess:

And I will be parting him out actually, so if you are looking for parts, keep an eye out in the FS section later.

Back