Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt > Ski!

Disclaimer:Unless it comes to GI joes and lifting crazy amounts of weight!

I'm really looking forward to owning both Royce and Berserker!
It'll be one hell of a display having both next to Dutch and P1.

I love the fact that i know he is an awesome figure but i still don't want him ..i hope i can pass on future figures as easy as i am with this one.

I guess after a while collecting you get into a better way of thinking and cop on a bit instead of just buying everything like i did when i started out.

Haha, freaking Ski!! I love that kind of an excitement. Now the question is, when is AE going to convert? 2 weeks after Sideshow ships aye?

I need to win the lottery or something, or Hot Toys has got to stop making so many figures. Its so hard having to pass on all these great figures that are coming out recently =(

I need to win the lottery or something, or Hot Toys has got to stop making so many figures. Its so hard having to pass on all these great figures that are coming out recently =(

I hear that. I can't tell you how many times I've changed my mind about figures like Barney Ross and the Platoon ones - not because I don't want them but because everything else is costing so much money already - the wallets getting no time to recover before more of my 'essentials' are piled on. I owe a fortune right now.

I hear that. I can't tell you how many times I've changed my mind about figures like Barney Ross and the Platoon ones - not because I don't want them but because everything else is costing so much money already - the wallets getting no time to recover before more of my 'essentials' are piled on. I owe a fortune right now.

Exactly...especially since all the figures they've released / announced lately are so good. I think a few years ago I would have bought them all, but sadly, can no longer do so now without a detrimental impact to some other aspect of my life :gah:

Back