Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanna get this guy to go with Berz...

Or do I...?

And the cycle continues...

Why wouldn't you get him, that's the question.

54638538201010290059414186654054106_010.jpg

54638538201010290059414186654054106_002.jpg

54638538201010290059414186654054106_006.jpg

Picked him up from CSC today. Almost 200 miles round trip because I didn't want to wait out the weekend to have him shipped. That's dedication.

royce.jpg

Overall, I love him. Much more solid of a figure than Dutch. However, be very very careful when unzipping the vest. When I removed mine to put the handkerchief on him, it fell apart and wouldn't zip back up without an hour of intensive fabric surgery. I don't plan on removing it again. Be prepared to pull your hair out trying to get the over-sized handkerchief to look natural around his neck as well.

Picked him up from CSC today. Almost 200 miles round trip because I didn't want to wait out the weekend to have him shipped. That's dedication.

Your crazy! But what the hell, I have done the same to meet up with my distributor to get my plastic crack fix too.:hi5:

Your crazy! But what the hell, I have done the same to meet up with my distributor to get my plastic crack fix too.:hi5:

Who is you distributor in Oregon Dragontron? I go through Things From Another World and I will be getting Royce next Wednesday, which kinda suck because if I would have ordered through Sideshow I would have him now. :impatient::gah::impatient::gah::impatient::gah:

Who is you distributor in Oregon Dragontron? I go through Things From Another World and I will be getting Royce next Wednesday, which kinda suck because if I would have ordered through Sideshow I would have him now. :impatient::gah::impatient::gah::impatient::gah:

I get my goods from a guy here on the boards, <a href="https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/member.php?u=6649 ">sil80jdm</a>. He's a cool dude to deal with. Look for his sale thread in the Commerce section.
Are you getting War Machine through 'Things'? Any idea what they are charging?

I would go with someone else but I get 20% of HT figs and i don't have to pay for shipping, the only real problem is the extra week I have to wait. They are getting WM and it will be retail minus 20%, so I think it's $144. I have been bugging them to get more HT figures in there shop, if you are looking for a WM I can find out if they are getting extras.

Milo's Review:) ..i think i want this figure now!
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xsfdZxE2XgE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xsfdZxE2XgE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Back