Hot Toys Savage Opress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronnieb555

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Leak from the upcoming Shanhai Festival
1727775156459.png

Last edited:
Can't see getting this guy without having the CW Maul to go with him.

He's still in stock at SS. Wonder how long that will last now. They'd also look good on the shelf with CW Sidious (who's long been waitlisted).

He's still in stock at SS. Wonder how long that will last now. They'd also look good on the shelf with CW Sidious (who's long been waitlisted).

Seen many CW Maul’s selling this year for low $200’s, especially on FB groups. I picked mine up after Mando Kenobi was announced for $160.

So plenty of steals to be had on him if you buy soon. I’m sure he’ll come up soon since a lot of us are thinking the same thing right now.

I kept my Maul (got for 180) and Sidious order on the chance we'd get Savage. I'm so glad I did. They will look great together. It's one of my all-time favorite duels in Star Wars.

Oh thank the maker. He was on my wish list when the "Dark Side" theme was revealed. So happy to see him on all his massive badass glory

Back