Hot Toys Scarecrow 2.0 - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant HT when I said they.

I've never seen that DaftToys... but why'd they give him the sweater he does not wear in TDK with the shirt and tie from TDK...? That's all wrong.
I figured but thought I'd share just in case.

And, they were probably just trying to do an all in one. It also came with a maggot headsculpt, the straight jacket and real lace up boots.

s-l400.jpg

Yeh I meant full hallucinations with the bat coming out too.
Oh yeah that would’ve been insane,
the new Beetlejuice sculpt shows
they’re capable of sick 3D sculpts.

My question is why not include a cloth burlap sack to hold? I imagine it’ll be hard to make that plastic sculpt look good in his hand.

Oh yeah that would’ve been insane,
the new Beetlejuice sculpt shows
they’re capable of sick 3D sculpts.

My question is why not include a cloth burlap sack to hold? I imagine it’ll be hard to make that plastic sculpt look good in his hand.
A cool as a cloth mask would be, it wouldn't have the weight necessary to give it the "hanging" look when held unless there is some product on it that made it stiff to hold it's shape. So, a sculpted mask makes sense to me. Plus, it will probably have the indentations for the hand(s) to hold it similar to what InArt did with the batman cowl included with the BvS Superman.

A cool as a cloth mask would be, it wouldn't have the weight necessary to give it the "hanging" look when held unless there is some product on it that made it stiff to hold it's shape. So, a sculpted mask makes sense to me. Plus, it will probably have the indentations for the hand(s) to hold it similar to what InArt did with the batman cowl included with the BvS Superman.
At least the draw strings are cloth so that will help a bit with realism.

As long as there’s a proper hand for it and it actually sits well in his grasp then I’m all for sculpted. Ideally I’d like the hand to have a magnetic palm like the InArt Superman but don’t see them doing that.

There’s got to be a straitjacket yet to be shown
along with the Cillian sculpt.

I just don’t see them going this far
out for Scarecrow to omit it in favor of a second version later. Usually with Hot Toys, if a masked release comes with an actors portrait it’s meant to be the definitive version for awhile.

Back