Hot Toys She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GdYVaPn.jpeg

bGv5FSM.gif

The odd and rare weekend release. Very curious how she’d hold up to leaving the arms and legs bent; anyone planning to risk it?

Last edited:
The odd and rare weekend release. Very curious how she’d hold up to leaving the arms and legs bent; anyone planning to risk it?
Just like my any other seamless body figure unlees they got armor or outfit that cover it, i will not bend it at extreme angle that can cause tear and wear.
Probably try to find a good stoic pose that look great next to Hulk

I wish I didn't find the show so silly because this figure is magnificent, a top tier job by Hot Toys.
IDK, I can't get past how weird those elbows look in some of those shots where they're bent past 45 degrees. Even on figures with skinny seamless arms (Gamora comes to mind) the elbows didn't look so unnatural. I know that only an idiot would leave her arms in some of the positions shown in these photos, so I find it baffling that HT would use such unflattering shots to announce her release. But beyond that yeah, this looks pretty solid with an excellent likeness to the character.

IDK, I can't get past how weird those elbows look in some of those shots where they're bent past 45 degrees. Even on figures with skinny seamless arms (Gamora comes to mind) the elbows didn't look so unnatural. I know that only an idiot would leave her arms in some of the positions shown in these photos, so I find it baffling that HT would use such unflattering shots to announce her release. But beyond that yeah, this looks pretty solid with an excellent likeness to the character.
I've yet to see a seamless body where the arms and legs look convincing any time you bend them even a little bit. I think they'd need to figure out how to make the knees and elbows separate solid pieces inside the silicone for that to happen, instead of only being sculpted as part of the body.

Back