Hot Toys She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one good looking figure. The eyes are amazing. I didn't even watch the show but ended up ordering one

hot toys she hulk 449438636_875812927916054_134266201290437472_n.jpg

hot toys she hulk 449489468_875751387922208_4654441011493154422_n.jpg

hot toys she hulk 449148224_875750747922272_2000451388531615829_n.jpg

This is one good looking figure. The eyes are amazing. I didn't even watch the show but ended up ordering one

View attachment 711022
View attachment 711026
View attachment 711028
I thought the show was a good time. A little messy and preachy, but that’s the She-Hulk comics I read too. I didn’t take it anymore seriously than it took itself.

Been a fan of She-Hulk since the early 80s, so this figure still feels like a dream. She was on my “wishlist” long before she ever had a show announced. I’m sure I’ll have some fourth-wall breaking fun posing her in the display.

Just got the matching Daredevil earlier today. Bring on Jennifer!
Loved the show. CGI was hit and miss but it nailed the tone of the comics. Basically Scrubs with lawyers.

I thought the show was a good time. A little messy and preachy, but that’s the She-Hulk comics I read too. I didn’t take it anymore seriously than it took itself.

Been a fan of She-Hulk since the early 80s, so this figure still feels like a dream. She was on my “wishlist” long before she ever had a show announced. I’m sure I’ll have some fourth-wall breaking fun posing her in the display.

:exactly:

I like this figure. Still, I still think smiling sculpts should always be secondary to a default stoic or angry one.
Normally I agree, but She-Hulk is a character I think of as smiling as her default. The vast majority of her covers have her smiling since the Byrne era. She’s a naturally fun, silly, and upbeat character.
she-hulk.jpg

I wouldn’t have minded an angry action option, of course, but if I had to pick one expression, I’d go for the smile over angry or stoic with her.
wink-she-hulk.gif

Like most have said, say what you will about the show, but you have to admit this figure came up excellent! The head sculpt looks like Tatiana Maslany, it looks real like the recent Hot Toys releases. It even looks mostly better than the show's CGI. The new body looks good, new meaning it was developed for this specific character. I know there are mixed feelings about rooted hair, but I think this is one that would have benefitted from it. She-Hulk just has a long and thick hair style, the sculpted hair is limiting head poses. Also another, serious, head would've been good, especially since she doesn't come with plenty of accessories. I may end up getting this.

Back