Hot Toys She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have officially broken my MCU Phase I-III only rule! After cursing UPS for a packaging dent (always triple box folks), I paired Ms. Walters up with a few MCU notables for some cheeky side-by-side scale comparisons:

cRTw4vG.jpeg

The cuz (pre-nerf)

T9Vaar2.jpeg

The hookup (pre-Luke)

uoHVLcZ.jpeg

The Lizard King

87NmR9J.jpeg

The Cap (pre-Bidenized)

Finally got time to unbox her and some quick pics …I’m surprised how well she was constructed by HT and the articulation is great for a seamless / plastic combo for the body

My first HT Hulk fig

IMO very natural and fluent in her articulation

They should’ve made the Gadot WW like this seamless body ..very natural

The rolling eyes are great for female figures

Finally got time to unbox her and some quick pics …I’m surprised how well she was constructed by HT and the articulation is great for a seamless / plastic combo for the body

My first HT Hulk fig

IMO very natural and fluent in her articulation

They should’ve made the Gadot WW like this seamless body ..very natural

The rolling eyes are great for female figures

Looks great.

And congrats on beating me to the twerking photo shoot. That was very important.

Looks great.

And congrats on beating me to the twerking photo shoot. That was very important.
lol I wanted to see if it was that flexible ..She is more natural in this body that any BW and WW from HTs I owned seems just really basic now when posing . Even the silicone texture surpasses any Phicen and TB League I’ve ever owned as well

I hope if we get another Gadot WW..they definitely need to use this body design

So upon inspection the body is a metal frame but it’s also connected to plastic pieces the chest region has to be composed of plastic because it makes that crunch sound when you move it and the legs are ratcheted at the knees ..but the arms might also be plastic ball joints connecting to her shoulders as well

Last edited:
When this went up for pre-order, I wasn't sure whether to buy or not, especially since the show was just ok. But it would be nice to have a live action She-Hulk in my collection, and see how the final production turns out.

After seeing the video reviews, and all the recent pictures here of everybody finally receiving her, I got on a few waitlists and hope one of them converts, or a place gets extras in stock. This looks like a solid figure. This is a case where the show wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but the figure is perfect. This is a contrast to a great movie or show, but the figures are average, but we buy them anyway because the show/movie was really good.

I like the sculpt, outfit, pose ability, and the advancement in figure technology with the seamless, silicone body, and proper body proportions, and muscle definition. My only complaint is she comes with only the smiling sculpt which limits display options. Also likely would have benefitted from rooted hair. We may not get another She-Hulk figure, unless from Secret Wars.

after seeing all these photos, this figure looks awesome to pose.

Due to the body’s material, I do not have confidence to pose in anything other than a boring museum stance so I’ll have to live vicariously through other collectors. (y)

Back