Hot Toys She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 713754
Ask a buddy of mine that have the figure in hand if he can removed the shoes off and this is what he showed me, the shoes is made of soft plastic so it can be remove with some effort.
I also got a high heel shoes already and a skirt ready for when the figure arrived.
View attachment 713755
I hope you took into consideration that regular 1/6 scale accessories, like shoes, won't look right on her, or fit. You'd probably be better off looking for shoes for a 1/4 scale figure.

IMG_6391.jpeg

It would be awesome if someone offered a nicely tailored suit for this figure. But I doubt there would be enough collectors interested to make it worth someone’s time.

It would be awesome if someone offered a nicely tailored suit for this figure. But I doubt there would be enough collectors interested to make it worth someone’s time.

That would have totally been a day one for me. IMO her court suit totally stomps her Luke suit. I’m still on the watch for any 3rd parties that could potentially step up to the plate with a business suit / heels combo.

Do we know the durability of this kind of silicone ?
I'm not talking about if it will crease if you move too much the articulations. Just by exposing her in a museum pose. Is medical silicone durable and resistant to humidity ?

Do we know the durability of this kind of silicone ?
I'm not talking about if it will crease if you move too much the articulations. Just by exposing her in a museum pose. Is medical silicone durable and resistant to humidity ?
Short answer: it’s medical-grade, so it’s durable.

However, as with all silicone, it still can be damaged with mishandling, extreme humidity and weather conditions, kept in a dynamic pose over a long duration, etc.

Exercise care and most should be fine.

Short answer: it’s medical-grade, so it’s durable.

However, as with all silicone, it still can be damaged with mishandling, extreme humidity and weather conditions, kept in a dynamic pose over a long duration, etc.

Exercise care and most should be fine.
Ok thank you

I think the figure is good.
One thing I don't like : it seems (according to the Justin video) that the torso and the arms are one piece while it wasn't necessary since her shoulders are hidden by the suit. It limits the articulation (or at least it can damage the silicone if we want to move the arms back and forth)

Sounds like the outfit would be difficult to remove since the arms aren't removeable?

Man Justin needs to double check the stuff he claims lol. Should be easy to do a suit replacement then if the arms are removeable.

The leg and torso joints are gonna make it unlikely to have a seamless looking traditional high-cut bodysuit though.

clean.jpg
Neat idea but unless you can find the exact paint or similar to repaint the mid section and don’t mind the joints on the legs then it would work.

So...how many of you that hated the show are considering buying this ?

I like Tatiana Maslany as She Hulk. I think the design is good.
And we will probably never see another She Hulk figure. Unless Marvel redeem her character in another show.
But I heard Tatiana was fired. Is it correct ?
I don't really follow all the drama stuff.

So...how many of you that hated the show are considering buying this ?

I like Tatiana Maslany as She Hulk. I think the design is good.
And we will probably never see another She Hulk figure. Unless Marvel redeem her character in another show.
But I heard Tatiana was fired. Is it correct ?
I don't really follow all the drama stuff.
As far as I know she not fired just that the series too costly to even consider season two and the backlash from the first season didnt help.
To answer your question- I hated the show and how they handled the character.
She Hulk in the show is so self centered, only cared for herself throughout the series.

Back