Hot Toys Sideshow scaled Military Police Interrogation Room Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the feedback! I truly appreciate it! We are still making them but have been so caught up with the MPIRE 003 - Interrogation rooms we haven't been accepting new orders. These will be back as soon as possible.

Great news. I can't wait to get one. What's the price your asking for?

Thanks for all the info!:hi5:

...That's the big question isn't it...

We received part of our shipment from the manufacturer in mid December. Everything was looking great until I saw the weathering on the walls. I am a fan/collector first and foremost and have extremely high standards for quality and appearance. The factory did not meet them for the weathering. Since I started this venture my driving motto has been to never settle! Therefore we are in the process of weathering all pieces by hand here in the US. In the long run this guarantees a better looking product for fellow collectors. The new release date for the MPIRE 003 will be starting in late March 2012. (I will try and firm dates up as more information and progress allows.)

In the meantime I have included some WIP pics of pieces being repainted below and the first look at the MPIRE 003 packaging.

What are the dimensions of these?

We received part of our shipment from the manufacturer in mid December. Everything was looking great until I saw the weathering on the walls. I am a fan/collector first and foremost and have extremely high standards for quality and appearance. The factory did not meet them for the weathering. Since I started this venture my driving motto has been to never settle! Therefore we are in the process of weathering all pieces by hand here in the US. In the long run this guarantees a better looking product for fellow collectors. The new release date for the MPIRE 003 will be starting in late March 2012. (I will try and firm dates up as more information and progress allows.)

In the meantime I have included some WIP pics of pieces being repainted below and the first look at the MPIRE 003 packaging.

are they still held to the limited 200 pc count, or will you re0issue them as well?

Hey Batman79, when do you plan on having more of the Jail Cell dio's up for sale.

I'm so tied up with the MPIRE 003 that I haven't had time to work on any. As we get closer to the release of the MPIRE 003 I'll have more time to make the jail cells customs again. i will definitely keep those interested posted.

I'm so tied up with the MPIRE 003 that I haven't had time to work on any. As we get closer to the release of the MPIRE 003 I'll have more time to make the jail cells customs again. i will definitely keep those interested posted.

Thanks again Tyson :duff

Where can i PO this or have i missed out ??

This environment makes me wonder if Hot Toys will take a stab at it. They are doing the Iron Man gantry system to accompany Iron Man so I can definitely see them taking a stab at one of the most iconic scenes from the TDK.

That'd be cool if they did the Jail Cell dio, but it most likely wouldn't touch Batman79's. It's a pretty damn awesome display piece, can't wait to get one!!

Count me in too.

Back