Hot Toys Sideshow scaled Military Police Interrogation Room Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My longterm goal would be to have this, a Joker, and DX Bats in a display case dead center in my future collection room.(That doesn't exist yet.):p

Yeah only table and chairs released so far - I think they are $80 odd on BBTS

The MPIRE03 was made by Batman79 as a custom for dome people previously i believe but is to be released shortly as a high quality factory made piece

I'd also like to know rough pricing of the full set - I know the entire setup won't fit on my shelf (I could probably manage 2 sections at one time) but I'd love to have the whole thing to be able to put it together for pics and also for the future when I do have enough space to display it as it's meant to be

MPIRE 004 - Accessory pack (table, lamp, and chairs) are currently available as follows: BBTS is Sold out, Qtoys also has some I believe. If your overseas Actionfiguren and OSB have some in stock to help save on shipping and customs costs!

The decision to split the room up was because I had a lot of people who just wanted the table, chairs, and lamp. Also I never want anyone to feel like they have to get all the parts if they don't want them. I know how it is when a company releases item so close together and you have to pick and choose because of the cost. Being a small company I'm really trying to keep it as affordable as possible with such limited runs. Hopefully with the parts being spaced out it will give people a chance to acquire them if they so desire.

As a dedicated collector myself it's always great to get to talk with fellow fans about our passion for this genre. I would like to thank all the people that have been with us through out this project. I truly appreciate it and continue to be humbled by your support! I still wake up everyday and can't believe how fortunate I've been to even have this opportunity. I promise as long as we do any project we will continue to bring you quality items that you will be proud to display and earn your continued support.

Last edited:
So are these sold out or will some be available at the website when they come in?

So are these sold out or will some be available at the website when they come in?

The MPIRE 003 will be available on our website, retail, and ebay.
aPzcdH

Hey everyone, I just received Tyson's MPIRE004 today and wanted to share my experience for you all.
First off (Tyson) You sir, are the SHIZ NIT!
Secondly I ordered it like... yesterday(seriously)...... It arrived Today!...ridiculous customer service!
Everything about this buying experience has been top notch / and second to none. Tyson replied to everyone of my pm's and promptly I may add. He answered all my question and made me feel great about this and all my future purchases from his company .If this is any indication of how this great man does business, there will be plenty more, I can assure you. The speed of delivery, the care invested in the packaging, the packaging itself for goodness sakes! Fantastic! All of it.
As for the set itself, I don't think I've every been more excited about a table and chair set in my life! I know this just echos what everyone has said already but it really is really amazing work, and the price in comparison to the quality is laughable. Even my wife comment of how crazy the quality was.
We were so excited that decided that tonight we would eat dinner from the table with just the little lamp light on. It was very.......... romantic.......................we had sushi.................... That is all! Now go buy this piece.

YeS! :D If I ever were to be shrunken down to 1/6 scale I would ask him to make all my furniture and more ;)
btw Tyson do you mean you have your own website now? linky please :p

Hey everyone, I just received Tyson's MPIRE004 today and wanted to share my experience for you all.
First off (Tyson) You sir, are the SHIZ NIT!
Secondly I ordered it like... yesterday(seriously)...... It arrived Today!...ridiculous customer service!
Everything about this buying experience has been top notch / and second to none. Tyson replied to everyone of my pm's and promptly I may add. He answered all my question and made me feel great about this and all my future purchases from his company .If this is any indication of how this great man does business, there will be plenty more, I can assure you. The speed of delivery, the care invested in the packaging, the packaging itself for goodness sakes! Fantastic! All of it.
As for the set itself, I don't think I've every been more excited about a table and chair set in my life! I know this just echos what everyone has said already but it really is really amazing work, and the price in comparison to the quality is laughable. Even my wife comment of how crazy the quality was.
We were so excited that decided that tonight we would eat dinner from the table with just the little lamp light on. It was very.......... romantic.......................we had sushi.................... That is all! Now go buy this piece.

YeS! :D If I ever were to be shrunken down to 1/6 scale I would ask him to make all my furniture and more ;)
btw Tyson do you mean you have your own website now? linky please :p

Thanks guys! Really appreciate the kind words. We're trying:)

So this is where everyone is getting their awesome displays at! Really cool stuff :) Do you offer this as well?
attachment.php

+1 Are you still offering these, by any chance :wave

Thanks for the feedback! I truly appreciate it! We are still making them but have been so caught up with the MPIRE 003 - Interrogation rooms we haven't been accepting new orders. These will be back as soon as possible.

i have the table and chairs, but where can i get the room enviroment from?

...That's the big question isn't it...

We received part of our shipment from the manufacturer in mid December. Everything was looking great until I saw the weathering on the walls. I am a fan/collector first and foremost and have extremely high standards for quality and appearance. The factory did not meet them for the weathering. Since I started this venture my driving motto has been to never settle! Therefore we are in the process of weathering all pieces by hand here in the US. In the long run this guarantees a better looking product for fellow collectors. The new release date for the MPIRE 003 will be starting in late March 2012. (I will try and firm dates up as more information and progress allows.)

In the meantime I have included some WIP pics of pieces being repainted below and the first look at the MPIRE 003 packaging.

Last edited:
Back