Hot Toys Sideshow scaled Military Police Interrogation Room Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everybody!

Just a "quick" update on the MPIRE 003 Interrogation room to bring everyone up to speed on it's progress. I've had a lot of people emailing, calling, and PMing me about the rooms arrival date. I'd like to again thank everyone for there support and continued patience! We truly appreciate it and know you'll love the final piece.

So since the last time I posted we have been diligently inspecting, prepping, and weathering the MPIRE 003 as they arrive in the US. (We are getting the pieces from the factory in small waves rather than one big shipment.) We have completed several pieces and are packaging them for shipment to fulfill orders. Since BBTS was the first to order the MPIRE 003 when this project started they will be receiving the first sets available. (We hope to ship them in _ _ _. So really soon! Why not type the 3 letter month you say? Because the minute I put a date or month in text I jinx myself.) The remaining pieces will filter out as they become available. (Other retailers and ebay.) I also have a list of people that have contacted me directly and will try and contact them when they are available.

Ok..I think that's about it for now...back to paint!

Thanks again!

Ty

Sorry I missed your question Wake. The size of the MPIRE 003 is approximately 15"L x 13.5"W x 14.5"H. Thanks!

If that is the case what are the measurements for inside an ikea detolf case? Would this fit in a detolf?

o ya void i forgot to say I got me a medix from a collector on here. I dont no if you remember me asking you about it or not.

lol sadly i dont remember the name and i have a couple on my phone i'm at work hold on ill try and email them and upload here.

33yngae.jpg

2crkiko.jpg

29w70v5.jpg

28l6f5l.jpg

Those are the only pics I have and they were taken with my phone. You cant tell here but I have both the medi neck and the dx necks and wow the dx neck makes giraffes jealous.

I didnt no there was a medix thread lol. I might just have to take some more tonight. I really need to get rid of the v1 headsculpt on my joker. I got him brand new in the box for 100 bucks though. I couldnt pass that up.

Back