Hot Toys Spider-Man: No Way Home - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (final suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AmiAmi in japan still list the standard (not deluxe) available to preorder, although it says 'provisional preorder' which I think means if they don't get enough stock, you're not gauranteed one. And I dunno how long it usually takes them to get and send their Hot Toys stock, does anyone have any experience?

Edit - link to it: https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-149028

Release says June (had May before). I put in a preorder cos there's no deposit required and u can cancel thru their site - although they mightn't be happy about that and I think sometimes freeze accounts for stuff like that; I'd hope it would be fine up until you recieve an invoice at least. Price is good for me (about 410AUD), cos the AU dollar is alright against the yen rn. They don't give shipping quote though til the invoice comes, previous basic hot toys figures seemed alright for shipping from them though from what I've read around
Actually on second thought, I may give them some serious consideration. I know you said shipping quote isn't generated till the invoice comes, however based on prior experience do you know the estimated ballpark range for shipping? Also, where do you live? You're not in Japan are you? I would need to have them ship it to the US East Coast...

Actually on second thought, I may give them some serious consideration. I know you said shipping quote isn't generated till the invoice comes, however based on prior experience do you know the estimated ballpark range for shipping? Also, where do you live? You're not in Japan are you? I would need to have them ship it to the US East Coast...
I live in Ohio and I just got the MAFEX Knightfall Batman from AmiAmi. It’s obviously a lot smaller than a Hot Toys figure/package, but it was about $20 for shipping after I converted it to USD.

Got my replacement from ToysBuyingAgent today, still not a perfect line but at least there is no hole now 🤣
Amazing service by TBA though, that's why they get a lot of my business when I don't pre-order through OSK.
1000048786.jpg

1000048787.jpg

I live in Ohio and I just got the MAFEX Knightfall Batman from AmiAmi. It’s obviously a lot smaller than a Hot Toys figure/package, but it was about $20 for shipping after I converted it to USD.
Awesome, thanks for that context! I suppose for a HT package it may be in the $30-50 range then...which I guess I'm willing to swallow since it's sold out everywhere else.

I’m still debating if I want to succumb to the standard from them or play chicken with the fates for my shot at the snowy deluxe base with Sideshow.

I’m still debating if I want to succumb to the standard from them or play chicken with the fates for my shot at the snowy deluxe base with Sideshow.
How badly do you want that base? And is it worth the risk?

How badly do you want that base? And is it worth the risk?
I think it’s equally my way of trying to talk myself down ant the moment and also my gut feeling that, the second I commit the order, my waitlist is gonna convert, but honestly? The base isn’t that important. I’ll probably give it til next week and, if nothing happens, hopefully, Ami Ami still has some available.

My last invoice from AmiAmi for a regular Hot Toys box was 4015 yen which is about $25 roughly for DHL Shipping. Shipped out on a Monday from Japan and on my doorstep in Texas the very next day. You can also ask for a shipping quote for another figure that has a similar box size and they'll respond usually within a couple of business day if not same day.

While I got on the Sideshow waitlist for the deluxe a few weeks ago and last week for the regular, I feel I was too late for it to convert.
I decided to bite the bullet and preorder the regular with Amiami. The base is nice but getting the figure is more important to me than taking a chance on getting that base.

While I got on the Sideshow waitlist for the deluxe a few weeks ago and last week for the regular, I feel I was too late for it to convert.
I decided to bite the bullet and preorder the regular with Amiami. The base is nice but getting the figure is more important to me than taking a chance on getting that base.
Hi sorry I meant to reply to your earlier comment; I'm in Australia, haven't ordered from amiami before but from reading around yeh 30-50us postage seems likely I think. I'd also like the base but umming and ahhing about it, and also on Sideshow waitlist... You could preorder with AmiAmi and then cancel if you decide not to since they don't take an NRD, but it sounds like they don't like people doing that esp after being invoiced so I dunno. Last night Toypanic in Malaysia sent me email saying they miraculously had them in stock and they have the best base price around (for my currency conversion at least) but I was eating dinner then forgot and when I checked about four hours later, all gone ughhh. Maybe AmiAmi will at least get theirs soon too. Worried it'll roll around towards july and they'll just update their shipping estimate

EDIT: oops this reply was sposed to be to @batfan08 . And/Or @gmoney5000 !

Paid my shipping yesterday. Now to wait for it to ship from SS, definitely can't have the big snowy chimney display but just glad to have this figure

I think it’s equally my way of trying to talk myself down ant the moment and also my gut feeling that, the second I commit the order, my waitlist is gonna convert, but honestly? The base isn’t that important. I’ll probably give it til next week and, if nothing happens, hopefully, Ami Ami still has some available.
It's true...the base isn't important at all...then again I've never been a diorama guy, so my priorities are different.

My last invoice from AmiAmi for a regular Hot Toys box was 4015 yen which is about $25 roughly for DHL Shipping. Shipped out on a Monday from Japan and on my doorstep in Texas the very next day. You can also ask for a shipping quote for another figure that has a similar box size and they'll respond usually within a couple of business day if not same day.
Appreciate you providing some insight on this. I actually ended up asking them on cost estimates for a Hot Toy they already have in stock and yeah, the cheapest option would be approximately $20 for me, which I think is fair.

Congrats on pulling the trigger on the preorder, although I'm curious if you had to pay anything for it? I'm going through the process and they are asking for my credit card info.

Hi sorry I meant to reply to your earlier comment; I'm in Australia, haven't ordered from amiami before but from reading around yeh 30-50us postage seems likely I think. I'd also like the base but umming and ahhing about it, and also on Sideshow waitlist... You could preorder with AmiAmi and then cancel if you decide not to since they don't take an NRD, but it sounds like they don't like people doing that esp after being invoiced so I dunno. Last night Toypanic in Malaysia sent me email saying they miraculously had them in stock and they have the best base price around (for my currency conversion at least) but I was eating dinner then forgot and when I checked about four hours later, all gone ughhh. Maybe AmiAmi will at least get theirs soon too. Worried it'll roll around towards july and they'll just update their shipping estimate

EDIT: oops this reply was sposed to be to @batfan08 . And/Or @gmoney5000 !
Appreciate the reply...it was intended for me! :p

First time shopping with AmiAmi. As I created my account for the preorder process, they are asking me for my credit card info. You say they don't take an NRD, so does that mean even though I'm providing my CC info, they won't actually charge me anything? Cause as of now, it seems like they're gonna charge me the full price of the figure for preorder. I'm a newb to AmiAmi, so I'd appreciate it if you could let me know if they'll actually charge me or not.

Congrats on pulling the trigger on the preorder, although I'm curious if you had to pay anything for it? I'm going through the process and they are asking for my credit card info.

First time shopping with AmiAmi. As I created my account for the preorder process, they are asking me for my credit card info. You say they don't take an NRD, so does that mean even though I'm providing my CC info, they won't actually charge me anything? Cause as of now, it seems like they're gonna charge me the full price of the figure for preorder. I'm a newb to AmiAmi, so I'd appreciate it if you could let me know if they'll actually charge me or not.
I haven't used them before either, but I preordered (after reading on reddit that they don't charge upfront or charge an NRD (see: )), and I wasn't charged anything - they send an invoice once the item is in stock. Also see here https://support.amiami.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004652312-When-do-you-charge-my-order

(although they do also add "Please also note that some high-priced orders/items may require pre-payment by PayPal.")

Also seems like you can cancel a preorder just through the account section of the site, presumably up until it's in stock/they send the invoice, so it didn't seem much harm to place an order and then if it came through from somewhere else sooner, I could cancel.

I ordered, added my card, and no charge. Thanks

I haven't used them before either, but I preordered (after reading on reddit that they don't charge upfront or charge an NRD (see: )), and I wasn't charged anything - they send an invoice once the item is in stock. Also see here https://support.amiami.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004652312-When-do-you-charge-my-order

(although they do also add "Please also note that some high-priced orders/items may require pre-payment by PayPal.")

Also seems like you can cancel a preorder just through the account section of the site, presumably up until it's in stock/they send the invoice, so it didn't seem much harm to place an order and then if it came through from somewhere else sooner, I could cancel.

I ordered, added my card, and no charge. Thanks
Thanks guys, I ended up preorder withing AmiAmi and yep, no charge!

Hi all,

My order from SS is still in processing step even after 6/20 final payment date. Are you all still waiting for processing to be completed?
I'm in the same boat here for my Deluxe version. Payment processed on 6/19... has not shipped yet. :rolleyes:
Same. But the email from Sideshow a week ago said expected to ship in the next 10 business days, so should ship this week and Friday at the latest. It is a little irritating that they run the cards so far in advance.

Back