Hot Toys Spider-Man: No Way Home - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (final suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same for me although arrival on Wednesday. Non deluxe. Remaining money came out of my account last Wednesday. Sometimes they do take out the money and take 7-10 days to ship. Happened to me a couple times.
I mainly missed my initial charge day and had to get some money in so I didn't lose my order. Lol but after paying it they promptly shipped it out. And mines is also a standard version.

Well, I found a semi-decent price for the deluxe on eBay and he should be here on Monday! I figure, between shipping, tax, and the cash back I get on my credit card, I paid, maybe, 50 bucks more than I would have, had my waitlist converted (or, at least, that’s what I’m telling myself :lol) and I’m very hyped.

Just got him today. Opened him up soon as I got home from work and man this is an amazing figure in hand. The best Holland sculpt made. Mine has a minor issue one of the black web lines on his right foot got messed up. Not to serious because easily hidden when articulated but something to note.
1000004515.jpg

AmiAmi now has it in stock, had to check my awaiting payment page on there and got my invoice. DHL shipping was 4015 yen, $25. Paid my order in yen, came out to $292 shipped.

AmiAmi now has it in stock, had to check my awaiting payment page on there and got my invoice. DHL shipping was 4015 yen, $25. Paid my order in yen, came out to $292 shipped.
Where are you based and which shipping option did you choose? I too received a email but, I was missing my postal code so I needed to update it. I decided to ship it via boat. However, if it was only $25 air to North America, that seems reasonable.

Where are you based and which shipping option did you choose? I too received a email but, I was missing my postal code so I needed to update it. I decided to ship it via boat. However, if it was only $25 air to North America, that seems reasonable.
I'm in the US, chose DHL. It was the 2nd cheapest option, for a few bucks less the boat option was there, but that's too long for me.

Just got him today. Opened him up soon as I got home from work and man this is an amazing figure in hand. The best Holland sculpt made. Mine has a minor issue one of the black web lines on his right foot got messed up. Not to serious because easily hidden when articulated but something to note.View attachment 710003
I had that on mine that arrived today... the suit fabric was just stuck to itself... pulled at it and the rest of the web line appeared.

Back