Hot Toys Spider-Man: No Way Home - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (final suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So folks, I've more or less semi-retired from collecting HT. That said, seeing how amazing this figure turned out, I must own it! Aside from Sideshow, what other retailers can I purchase this figure from? I'm only interested in the regular version as I don't need the diorama base. I've checked my usual suspects like Pop Culture Zone and Alter Ego Comics, but it's sold out...anywhere else I can look at? Thanks!

I don't know where you live mate, but lacitedesnuages still has both Deluxe and Standard.

Standard:
https://www.lacitedesnuages.be/en/3...16-spider-man-new-red-and-blue-suit-28cm.html

Deluxe:
https://www.lacitedesnuages.be/en/3...ew-red-and-blue-suit-deluxe-version-28cm.html

I get all my Hot Toys figures from them since years. Very good price if you become a member. Good packaging, fast delivery, very reliable.

AmiAmi in japan still list the standard (not deluxe) available to preorder, although it says 'provisional preorder' which I think means if they don't get enough stock, you're not gauranteed one. And I dunno how long it usually takes them to get and send their Hot Toys stock, does anyone have any experience?

Edit - link to it: https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-149028

Release says June (had May before). I put in a preorder cos there's no deposit required and u can cancel thru their site - although they mightn't be happy about that and I think sometimes freeze accounts for stuff like that; I'd hope it would be fine up until you recieve an invoice at least. Price is good for me (about 410AUD), cos the AU dollar is alright against the yen rn. They don't give shipping quote though til the invoice comes, previous basic hot toys figures seemed alright for shipping from them though from what I've read around
Thanks for this suggestion. I'll likely try to purchase from the states if possible, just simplifies the process in case any hiccups arise down the road...but I'll still look into them though.

Same G

And good luck in your search, it does look like a magnificent figure …I regret canceling my PO about 6 months ago.
Still searching...though this isn't a pressing issue for me. First world problems if anything! :p

You gonna reconsider picking up this figure?

I don't know where you live mate, but lacitedesnuages still has both Deluxe and Standard.

Standard:
https://www.lacitedesnuages.be/en/3...16-spider-man-new-red-and-blue-suit-28cm.html

Deluxe:
https://www.lacitedesnuages.be/en/3...ew-red-and-blue-suit-deluxe-version-28cm.html

I get all my Hot Toys figures from them since years. Very good price if you become a member. Good packaging, fast delivery, very reliable.
Thanks man! I'm in the US...a French retailer though, that'd be new territory for me. I likely won't be purchasing from them, but thanks for sharing though!

Still searching...though this isn't a pressing issue for me. First world problems if anything! :p

You gonna reconsider picking up this figure?
Nah, I’m good with the new version of the Garfield Amazing Spiderman figure. I love the figure overall, particularly the proportions and the raised webbing on the costume and the big eyes. The only thing I don’t like about it is that the color of the hands don’t match the costume color as well as it should.

That said, I am really happy for everyone who is able to pick up this Final Suit, I think it is the best Spidey figure this far.

If anyone is interested, I can give you my kghobby pre-order of the deluxe edition ready to ship now

1000034613.jpg

Bloody amazing Hot Toys! Thank you @Kit Chen as usual! My masked HS has excellent stitching as well.

20240612_115308.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing how people in this hobby, get 2 years, plus a heads up with the influencers receiving theirs and still... can't figure out how to handle the imminent arrival.
Sometimes life just happens and there is nothing you can do about it. Last year I had to cancel several figures I had on preorder because I had to help pay for my mother in law’s funeral. My wife doesn’t make that kind of money and even split 4 ways between her and her siblings it was thousands of dollars for us.

Sometimes life just happens and there is nothing you can do about it. Last year I had to cancel several figures I had on preorder because I had to help pay for my mother in law’s funeral. My wife doesn’t make that kind of money and even split 4 ways between her and her siblings it was thousands of dollars for us.
Condolences to you and your family. That will be me when my mother departs this world, I will be paying for her funeral expenses.

Condolences to you and your family. That will be me when my mother departs this world, I will be paying for her funeral expenses.
Yup recently lost my Dad and had to pay a large part of the expenses myself. Always helps to have funds tucked away for unforeseen circumstances, but that can be difficult for many

Back